Order details Printer-friendly page

Using MS Edge browser, the printer icon on the Printer-friendly page for order details has stopped working.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I just use the File-> print in the bar at the top of my Seller Hub-> Orders-> All Orders-> Order Details page.

Does that work for you?  There is another question about printing tonight, so there may be a glitch, but I printed out an order just before dropping in to the Community Boards.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

This is order details of  purchases I made so don't think I can use your method.  I tried another computer and it worked until an update for Edge was installed then the same problem. I installed FireFox and it is working with that browser .

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have two different printers that are not connecting well with my Mac. The problem seems to be the computer, not eBay, because most of the time the printers will not print anything in black.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you are using Microsoft Edge and having problems printing item listings or order details, try printing by using Control-Shift-P instead of using the print menu or Control-P.

Or try printing using a different browser.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply