Unable to update return policy on listing

katoro-4
Community Member

Hello everyone,

My business policies show that I accept returns. But at the bottom of the listing pages it

says Your current listing preferences  Returns accepted: No.

There is a button that says CHANGE.  But when I click it, the option to accept returns 

is grayed out and I cant click in it. How can I fix this?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mine doesn't have the Change button, there is an edit button instead and I copied this over to show you.

I got to this under Business Policies, beside Returns I hit edit on left and this pops up:

Edit return policy

Saving changes to a policy will also update any active or scheduled listings where it's being used. Make sure you know which listings will be affected before saving changes.
Policy name
54 character(s) remaining
Policy description
250 character(s) remaining

Set as default return policy

Offering a minimum 30-day return policy helps your listings qualify for Top Rated Seller Benefits. 
Domestic returns accepted
After receiving the item, your buyer should contact you within30 Days60 Days- Select one -
Return shipping will be paid byBuyerSeller (Free Returns)- Select one -
International returns accepted
After receiving the item, your buyer should contact you within30 Days60 Days- Select one -
I don't offer returns myself but it looks like you should have an option of allowing it for Domestic, International or both. I hope you can find this.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't use business policies but I am  guessing that you have to change it in your business policies rather than on the listing itself.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, it is changed in the business policies. I'm just concerned that a buyer may look at the listing

only and it shows 'no returns'.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Mine doesn't have the Change button, there is an edit button instead and I copied this over to show you.

I got to this under Business Policies, beside Returns I hit edit on left and this pops up:

Edit return policy

Saving changes to a policy will also update any active or scheduled listings where it's being used. Make sure you know which listings will be affected before saving changes.
Policy name
54 character(s) remaining
Policy description
250 character(s) remaining

Set as default return policy

Offering a minimum 30-day return policy helps your listings qualify for Top Rated Seller Benefits. 
Domestic returns accepted
International returns accepted
I don't offer returns myself but it looks like you should have an option of allowing it for Domestic, International or both. I hope you can find this.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I see it. Thank you for taking the time to help me. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Great! Glad I could help! 😁

Message 6 of 6
latest reply