ebay greyed out button functions

Just wondering if anyone is having these problems?

I went to edit a few of my listings, clicked a few and the "edit" buttons and the quick filters (like send an offer) buttons are not working and greyed out? same with even trying to bulk list unsold listings...it will let me do one at time but nothing in bulk. Restarted my computer as well and still does the same thing.

I can send offers from my phone, just not from my laptop

Anyone else have these problems? attatched is a screenshot....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Same for me have you found a way to fix

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I haven't had any problems editing my listings but I do them individually (not bulk) and on a desktop.

I do a mix of auctions and Buy it Now (mostly auctions) and if there is less than 24 hours left I can't change/edit items at that time (has always been that way) or if there is already a bid of course and everything is greyed out like you describe. I think you do Buy it Now but maybe if there is less than 24 hours until the renewal date this same default could kick in?? (I don't know but it could be possible).

Also you said you can send offers from phone and not laptop, I have occassionally had random site problems on my computer (sometimes I couldn't respond to a message/question for example) but could do it from my phone in the mean time, until whatever the glitch was stopped. Since most of their recent changes have been geared to all the phone users out there it has sometimes messed things up for old school people like me who prefer to use a computer!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have a similar problem. Cannot send offers - the button is just dead. I also have problems with listings, if I upload more than 16 photos - "list" button is not active. To resolve this issue I changed the browser. Now, I have a special, separate browser I only use to list and send offers. Weird ..... 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What browser are you using? Is it the latest version?

Any difference if you use another browser?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply