Membership name and password for ebay.ca

paboi_35
Community Member
I have not used my account in a long time. I have forgotten my username and password. Please help me restart my account thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

When was the last time you signed in to the old account? If it has been more than a couple of years, eBay may have deleted the account to prevent it from being hijacked.

If you are using the same computer and browser, go to your ebay.ca sign-in page, clear your current username from the field, and click on the empty field; it is possible that your browser may retain the old username as saved form data.

If not, try signing in using the original email address you used to create the account as your username.

If you still have access to that email account, you should be able to use the "forgot password" feature to receive a new password for the account, if the account still exists.

If you used the same email address to create your new account, that means the old account is gone.

These Boards are haunted by members like yourself and not by eBay staff.

Unless you had a lot of feedback in your other account, I would suggest just not bothering with it. As you have learned, we can have several accounts.

You will find either with this account or your older one, that if you are selling, your customer's cleared payments will be Held for up to 21 days against your customer's satisfaction.  You can speed this up by tracking your shipments but tracking is expensive and may make a Canadian seller's products unsaleable.

Just something we live with.

If you are buying, there should be no problem with a brand new account.

If you have any questions about changes to eBay since you last were here, ask away.  The busibodies experienced members who hang around here are always up to give advice and tough love.

Ask a Question