Seller credit refund

6ramu5
Community Member

I need to get a refund from my account, and the site is not working. I get redirected to the page that is no longer there when trying to process the refund. and the phone lines are 15min+ on ques.. To be honest I am not surprised by this since this credit vanishes after some number of days, and form my past experience with eBay I know you expect to get this money for free from me.

I need to get this credit either applied to my PayPal balance or fix your site please, because this is unacceptable

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

I might try a different browser.

This is member to member. If this page doesn't work for you..

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/refunds.html

the alternative is to use contact..account..technical and call. Customer Support is call.

6ramu5
Community Member

That's what I mentioned in my question, thats what I get wafter I click that button to get a refund:

"This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct. Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark. Enter keywor..."

This is not surprising at all since they want to keep the money, how pathetic for a company of that size.

6ramu5
Community Member

Btw I am not sure if this is even a customer support forum, so if its only other members- can someone please tell me an email address to customer support?

Ask a Question