Membership & account
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
negative feedback to seller i want to remove
negative feedback to seller i want to remove
i accidentlly gave a seller negative feedback and i want to remove it but it will not let me. does anyone know how to properly remove the negative fee...
by in Membership & account | Updated by femmefan1946
Why no longer allowing token for 2FA?
Why no longer allowing token for 2FA?
I just received an email from eBay.com saying:"Starting on May 30, 2-step verification will only be done with your phone. Your token won't work anymor...
Why am I unable to set secret questions?
Why am I unable to set secret questions?
I first noticed this problem months ago, and it's still happening! I choose my three different secret questions and enter my three completely differen...
by in Membership & account | Updated by momcqueen
Sign in problem.
Sign in problem.
How do I sign into the German ebay? It won't take my password.
how do I change my user id?
by in Membership & account | Updated by ypdc_dennis
I have not sold anything recently yet I have a msg in my mailbox Kontaktaufnahme mit einem Käufer -
I have not sold anything recently yet I have a msg in my mailbox Kontaktaufnahme mit einem Käufer -
Kontaktaufnahme mit einem Käufer - SR# 1-132865420979 I do not understand this as it is in my mailbox and all in german.. I haven't bought or sold any...
by in Membership & account | Updated by goodpart
I beleive I am being double charged for selling????????
I beleive I am being double charged for selling????????
I beleive you are over charging me on selling on Ebay?????????????????
I am snow birding in USA for 6 months, (canadian) how do I change my address to sell on Ebay.com?
I am snow birding in USA for 6 months, (canadian) how do I change my address to sell on Ebay.com?
Where can I make the address and currency change? Anything else I have to change, I normally sell on Ebay.ca thanks for your answers
I am Canadian and want to sell on Ebay.com for the next 6 month what do I need to do?
I am Canadian and want to sell on Ebay.com for the next 6 month what do I need to do?
Unable to access my account guysmiley any help would be appreciated.
Unable to access my account guysmiley any help would be appreciated.
Back in the mid 90's I had a very active account named guysmiley. After having children the ebay selling went dormant. I want to get back into the com...
my acct. has switched to Canadian ? I bought some brake pads from a Canadian company
my acct. has switched to Canadian ? I bought some brake pads from a Canadian company
How do I switch everything back to US dollars ? all listings are now listing Canadian
How do I change the language in which eBay communicates with me and others?
How do I change the language in which eBay communicates with me and others?
Hey guys! I'm a German living in Canada. I was able to change my home address in the account settings, but I still can't change the language in which ...
How do I get my money back from a seller?
How do I get my money back from a seller?
My husband wouldn't use Paypal, so now the seller has both the good and the money. I can't contact ebay for help as they seem to have washed their han...
Hi guys....How do i change my address where my orders are being shipped to
Hi guys....How do i change my address where my orders are being shipped to
Hi guys...i am moving end of the month and have items on order. my old address was Can you guys please change this ? Kind Regards
by in Membership & account | Updated by esclyons
I recently bought an item on eBay. I received an email through eBay that my item had shipped.
I recently bought an item on eBay. I received an email through eBay that my item had shipped.
I also received an email directly from this seller to my mail application. My question: how did the seller obtain my email address, through eBay, PayP...
can anyone please help me. how can I get the user ID for a seller. I purchased a watch and when I we
can anyone please help me. how can I get the user ID for a seller. I purchased a watch and when I we
hello everyone could someone assist me please. I purchased a watch last night 08/29/2017 after making the purchase I went to put in my address and rea...
I need to change the email address on my account.
I need to change the email address on my account.
I have a new email address and need to change it on my ebay account. Not an easy thing to do I found out. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks
Is there somewhere to leave feedback for the global shipping program
Is there somewhere to leave feedback for the global shipping program
Gap is such b.s. I buy a $25 item that estimates $0.00 import fees after purchase it charges me $7 usd import fees such a load of **bleep** at most my...
hi my name is phillip skaggs how no i do and exchange
hi my name is phillip skaggs how no i do and exchange
purchased window tint got the wrong size need to return for the wright size loged on as a quest cant get back intrack#1ze335a7yw02596440
Is there an email to get a hold of ebay cause they won't call me
Is there an email to get a hold of ebay cause they won't call me
I can't get a hold of eBay. I don't have time to wait on the phone because I am at work, so I clicked "call me" and it said 17 minute wait. I am now o...
I got registration email addressed to unknown person.
I got registration email addressed to unknown person.
I got registration email addressed to unknown person from Ebay. I never had Ebay account before, so i tried to log in using my email address and it wa...
by in Membership & account | Updated by reallynicestamps
Not receiving daily newsfeed?
Not receiving daily newsfeed?
Has anyone else NOT been receiving their daily newsfeed of newly submitted "watched items"? It's been 2 days now without & I'm going thru withdrawals!...
how do I get a new message notification sent to my email?
how do I get a new message notification sent to my email?
To save signing into my ebay account several times a day, it would be useful to receive an email letting me know that I've rec'd a new message. Is the...
Hi.. what has happened to the search engine option at the top of the page?..i do not have my e-bay
Hi.. what has happened to the search engine option at the top of the page?..i do not have my e-bay
what has happened to my ebay option at the top of the page..its gone?? I cannot findd the search option either?
Can't change my email address
Can't change my email address
I'm having an issue with the email registered in eBay.It is a hotmail address, and all mail now goes to the spam folder.So I wish to change it to my m...
how do i keep my purchases private in the feedback section?
how do i keep my purchases private in the feedback section?
Hello, Could someone please tell me how to keep my purchases private in my feedback? Thank you. Sylvia
by in Membership & account | Updated by silverpinups
I need to change my postal code for the registration info. you won't allow this. please fix this.
I need to change my postal code for the registration info. you won't allow this. please fix this.
trying to register. gave wrong postal code. won't allow me to correct. help!
trying to register. gave wrong postal code. won't allow me to correct. help!
I do not want to purchase this item as it is not in as good a shape as first noted.
I do not want to purchase this item as it is not in as good a shape as first noted.
Canada prices for american account
Canada prices for american account
For some reason I was changed to canada community and prices from the united states. How do i get back to the business of buying American? thank you s...
by in Membership & account | Updated by pinetreecottage