April 9, 2024 Monthly Chat

Hello everyone! Opening up the chat and we'll begin working on answers between now and tomorrow afternoon. Some answers may require me reaching out to the right team for a response so some answers may be delayed!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

devon@ebay 

Is there anything built into eBay for editing/updating listings using flat rate shipping (a search capability by weight) besides business policies or bulk edit? Rates are determined by weight limits. Business policies do not really factor that in from my testing. When I have tried to apply it has just corrupted listings with the only solution opting out to correct. Letter rates are going up with Canadapost in May and amounts charged need to be corrected ASAP.  I have spoken to several other sellers in a similar predicament and they too are at wits end. Calculated is set it and forget it.

Is the only way 1 at a time with continuous sorts?

Thanks

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

Is there anything built into eBay for editing/updating listings using flat rate shipping (a search capability by weight) besides business policies or bulk edit? Rates are determined by weight limits. Business policies do not really factor that in from my testing. When I have tried to apply it has just corrupted listings with the only solution opting out to correct. Letter rates are going up with Canadapost in May and amounts charged need to be corrected ASAP.  I have spoken to several other sellers in a similar predicament and they too are at wits end. Calculated is set it and forget it.

Thanks

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! At this time the options that you mentioned of business policies and bulk edit are the only two ways for editing or updating listings. I can pass along this feedback to our Product team for the desire to have more options to update the shipping of listings.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay 

Thanks

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! At this time the options that you mentioned of business policies and bulk edit are the only two ways for editing or updating listings. I can pass along this feedback to our Product team for the desire to have more options to update the shipping of listings.  

devon@ebay 

Something like search by service would be helpful. Especially in cases where new services are added or current services are modified.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

Hello everyone! Opening up the chat and we'll begin working on answers between now and tomorrow afternoon. Some answers may require me reaching out to the right team for a response so some answers may be delayed!

@kawartha-ephemera 

devon@ebay 

Did you have any follow up answers on this post from last months Q & A? Post 16. As far as I know it is still an open concern.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Monthly-Chat-Session/March-12-2024-Monthly-Chat/m-p/505584#M9447

Thanks, 

-Lotz

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@kawartha-ephemera 

devon@ebay 

Did you have any follow up answers on this post from last months Q & A? Post 16. As far as I know it is still an open concern.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Monthly-Chat-Session/March-12-2024-Monthly-Chat/m-p/505584#M9447

Thanks, 

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! If this is the post for an INR that was open early due to account specific information I would not be able to share all of the details but there can be times that CSR could open an INR early on behalf of a buyer.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi eveyone and thank you for joining this month's chat! I am still working on geting questions answered. Please join again next month! 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply