January 8 2020 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

Opening the chat up for your questions. Leave them as a reply below and I'll work on getting you answers tomorrow (Wednesday). 

See you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Closing the chat now - but will be back to address other questions in a bit!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@bearlover69 wrote:

I'm kind of wondering why the Post I made a couple of days ago, seems to have Disappeared. (without an Explanation / Notification)

I believe it was: Cell Phone Not Working - What Options are there

I explained what the Problem with the phone was (No Sound on Calls).
I explained that I contacted the Seller and Explained the Problems and they Requested a Video.
I  explained the phone has 60 day / Free Returns

I Explained that things didn't always work so well with Returns! and that the item might not be as Described...

I also Stated, that I didn't see any option to leave feedback for the Purchase.... though the item arrived 8 weeks after I ordered it and it was within the Shipping Time Frame -

And it was Not the 1st time that the Option to Leave Feedback was Not there after getting the item or before the return/dispute was finished.

I left No photo's with Personal Information.

Hi @bearlover69 - you got great insight and assistance from @pjcdn2005 on this. If the phone doesn't work as it was described to I would definitely consider opening a return with the seller. If they are not able to provide you with a workable solution (a return shipping label, refund, etc) you can ask us to step into the return after 3 business have passed from opening the request. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 22
latest reply