March 30 2022 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

Opening the chat up for your questions and feedback. I'll begin working on replies tomorrow afternoon. 

See you then!
Tyler

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hello Tyler,

Would it be possible to  suggest combining Promoted fees with the rest of the sellers FVF's? This would streamline the processing seeing as accessorial charges are no longer billed to a monthly invoice as originally announced when MP was first implemented. Then fees could be pulled all at once from the transaction proceeds? Thanks.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Are you referring to pronged standard?  It looks like mine  are billed 5-10 min. after the transactions.  That seems to work well, is yours different?  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

Did you mean Promoted Standard? Yes. mine are billed immediatedly. My suggestion was to add it to regular FVF vs making it additional lines and charge at same time. Cleaner that way.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hello Tyler

Will ebay be advising sellers of any listings that require updating specifically for Condition related Multi-SKU variants are being removed in particular categories concern? I received an email regarding this change effective May 9 in my gmail but nothing from eBay as of yet. Requirements for procedure to correct are a little light.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Hello Tyler,

Would it be possible to  suggest combining Promoted fees with the rest of the sellers FVF's? This would streamline the processing seeing as accessorial charges are no longer billed to a monthly invoice as originally announced when MP was first implemented. Then fees could be pulled all at once from the transaction proceeds? Thanks.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - Promoted Listing fees are pulled at the time of buyer payment, but because they aren't actually classified as Final Value Fees they won't be grouped with that charge. This is an accounting practice on our end, so I'm unsure we'll see a change on that front, but I'm happy to get the feedback sent on that you'd like a simpler or more streamlined way to view fees!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Hello Tyler

Will ebay be advising sellers of any listings that require updating specifically for Condition related Multi-SKU variants are being removed in particular categories concern? I received an email regarding this change effective May 9 in my gmail but nothing from eBay as of yet. Requirements for procedure to correct are a little light.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - this is driving me crazy because I remember this being talked about but now I cannot find anything about it. Could you post a thread on seller central with a screenshot of the email? You can definitely black out any personal info, but I'd love to get more detail. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining the chat this week! It's now closed but will return next week. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 8
latest reply