October 25th 2017 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone -

Thanks for being patient through the last week, opening the chat up for this week's session.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: October 25th 2017 Weekly Session

@bunbar wrote:

For the 1st time in years I've posted neutral feedback and the 1st thing that pops up is 

Was there an issue?

If so, you can open a request to get that taken care of.

Why is ebay pushing you to ask for a refund. If the buyer wasn't even thinking that way when they posted feedback they sure will afterwards. Just seems unfair for the sellers

The reason I posted this, was because when I purchased 3 items from this seller I asked her to put an invoice in the package because I need it to cross the border, and to hopefully ship them together to save on shipping. The answer was becauses I paid separately (Didn't have the option to pay at once) ebay doesn't make either request possible. As a seller I know neither is true, it just takes a few more minutes of our time, but the fact that it wouldn't give me the option to pay all at the same time, means as a seller we pay extra fees to paypal when the buyer pays for each item separately/ Not a big deal when you sell expensive stuff but I sell lots' of dollar items and Paypal gets half of each sold item. ANy way ebay can fix that?

Hi @bunbar - if a seller has 'immediate payment required' or the 'buy it now' button is utilized you wouldn't be able to add to the cart and pay in a single transaction. I'm not sure why the seller you worked with wasn't willing to print you an invoice, but as you say that's their choice to take a bit more time to do so.

When it comes to the neutral feedback we want buyers to work issues out with you as a seller - hence the pop up. We don't encourage the request of a refund, we just want to make sure that buyers are aware of their options. Thanks for the input!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: October 25th 2017 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for your questions! I'll be on the boards over the next few days this week and will be available if you tag me. have a great one and see you next week!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 22 of 22
latest reply