Has anyone out there had any problems shipping to Poland?

I have a bidder from Poland who wants to know if I will ship to his country.  Has anyone out there had a negative experience with the Polish mail service?   Thanks, Mark

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I personally have only sold once to Poland, and it got there no problem.

But I do work at Postal Outlet, and customers come in to ship to Poland A LOT. I've been working there for nearly 3 years now, and I've only heard of one or two parcels not getting to the destination. So, in my opinon, I would say you should be fine. Ship by Small Packet Air. If the item is expensive or you want peace of mind, you can always purchase some insurance from a third party insurance company.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is no problem with mailing to Poland, however Canada Post does not offer tracking to there.  The same applies to many other countries.  Something to consider before offering international shipping

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I personally have only sold once to Poland, and it got there no problem.

But I do work at Postal Outlet, and customers come in to ship to Poland A LOT. I've been working there for nearly 3 years now, and I've only heard of one or two parcels not getting to the destination. So, in my opinon, I would say you should be fine. Ship by Small Packet Air. If the item is expensive or you want peace of mind, you can always purchase some insurance from a third party insurance company.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is no problem with mailing to Poland, however Canada Post does not offer tracking to there.  The same applies to many other countries.  Something to consider before offering international shipping

Message 3 of 3
latest reply