How can I truck the a number with the multiple carriers?

My package had to arrive to day. But it seems it won't.

I have a message there are multiple carriers and there are two trucking numbers.

But there is no link or info where can I truck the numbers.

Shipment details:

Global tracking #:

UPAAB000000069509837

Carrier:

Multiple Carriers

Global tracking #:

UPAAB000000070000123

Carrier:

Multiple Carriers

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello 'yashanna',

Ah, so you foolishly bought from a GSP seller.  No matter, everyone makes mistakes.

Not to worry, your parcel is certainly on its way.  It will, however, take longer than you expected-

longer than you were told it would take.  It may not even arrive in the condition as described in

the listing, but for now let's assume all will be well.

Did you get any other numbers sent to you in your regular email?  If you click on the tracking number

for the item in your Purchase History, does it say the parcel has arrived at Kentucky? 

Usually when you get a tracking number for a parcel that is coming through the mail, once it gets

through Customs and is scanned by Canada Post, you are able to monitor its progress here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Your GSP item will show up, but items shipped this way tend to travel long winding routes and are

much slower to arrive than those put straight into the post to begin with.  And of course if ever you truly

do not receive an item, you have 45 days (just over 6 weeks) to file a claim for recompense:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

For now though, just have a bit of patience as your package should be there fairly soon.

When it comes to the GSP,  "Higher Costs.  Longer Waits"  ought to be their slogan.

Good luck Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello 'yashanna',

Ah, so you foolishly bought from a GSP seller.  No matter, everyone makes mistakes.

Not to worry, your parcel is certainly on its way.  It will, however, take longer than you expected-

longer than you were told it would take.  It may not even arrive in the condition as described in

the listing, but for now let's assume all will be well.

Did you get any other numbers sent to you in your regular email?  If you click on the tracking number

for the item in your Purchase History, does it say the parcel has arrived at Kentucky? 

Usually when you get a tracking number for a parcel that is coming through the mail, once it gets

through Customs and is scanned by Canada Post, you are able to monitor its progress here:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

Your GSP item will show up, but items shipped this way tend to travel long winding routes and are

much slower to arrive than those put straight into the post to begin with.  And of course if ever you truly

do not receive an item, you have 45 days (just over 6 weeks) to file a claim for recompense:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

For now though, just have a bit of patience as your package should be there fairly soon.

When it comes to the GSP,  "Higher Costs.  Longer Waits"  ought to be their slogan.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller sent the parcel to Kentucky where the GSP plant is. With Confirmation of Delivery.

It 's on its way.

This is why I think buyers are foolish to want tracking numbers. The only practical use for them is if an item is claimed to be lost in the mail. With a tracking number the seller can 'prove' the parcel has been delivered... somewhere.

If It doesn't turn up within 20 days of payment, open an Item Not Received dispute. The GSP will refund you in full and doesn't want the parcel back if it arrives later. Which presents another ethical dilemma.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply