How do I know what shipping company is used I tried to search UPS with my tracking num ~ no results

Hi can you tell me which delivery service my parcel I tried tracking it through UPS and no results were found.  The ebay supplier said it was shipped Standard International Service but I don't know what that means.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

@lyiamsw_klsenemp wrote:

Hi can you tell me which delivery service my parcel I tried tracking it through UPS and no results were found.  The ebay supplier said it was shipped Standard International Service but I don't know what that means.

Standard International is a generic listing term. The eBay seller should know the exact shipping company that they used for shipping AND be able to tell you. If they can not do that then you should open an Item-Not-Received case on eBay.

Most sellers use the postal system for shipping because it is cheap, reliable and goes everywhere.

Many couriers in Canada sub-contract parcel delivery to Canada Post, especially in rural and isolated areas.

Here is the Canada Post tracking site.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1

That being said, dennis is right. If your seller cannot tell you the shipper, open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

(You will already have contacted the seller so you can skip that step.)

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts