How do I track my shipment once order is placed?

elainey86
Community Member

Could someone please advise how to track shipping on ebay? This is my first purchase and I would like to see the progress on the shipping. If you could help, that would be great. 

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2013.

The problem with zombie threads is that they may include out of date and inaccurate information.

@happy_pigeon

I have ordered a watch December 30 2017 and  the delivery date to arrive  is Mon. Jan. 8- Tue. Jan. 16 2018 Item Id 112678262521 . I am still waiting. Please let me know when will it arrive.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s1

Enter the tracking number and you will see where it is.

The transaction number is not useful for this.

Not all sellers use tracking which is VERY expensive, especially internationally.

This is not a problem.

EBay gave you an approximate date for delivery. If your purchase isn't delivered by then, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (delivery, not shipping) you will be refunded.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

If your package is from the US or Canada.

Click on my ebay, then purchase history, then the tracking number.

You can also enter the tracking # on the Canada Post website.

My small packages from the US have been taking 8-11 days to arrive.

How much are you willing to pay for this service?

For example, a US seller can ship up to four pounds of stuff for around $5. to Canada. But if you want to "track" the parcel, the USPS would charge him (and you since you pay for shipping) $25 or more for that service.

Couriers automatically track their shipments, and they sometimes seem cheap, but they backload customs brokerage fees, sales tax and duty onto the addressee. The seller does not necessarily know this, but there you are on the doorstep with the UPS guy demanding all those fees , which can easily double or triple the cost of the item, before he will release it to you.

Your best bet is trust. Ask the seller for the date and method of shipping. He may also be able to provide a customs number which might tell you when it crosses the border and is released by customs.

Oh, and no matter what the postal systems tell you, allow about 20 days for the parcel to arrive from the USA. Thirty days from Asia. Ten to 15 days from Europe or Canada.  If your purchase hasn't arrived by then, notify the seller. If it has not arrived in 40 days from payment, start a Non-Delivery Dispute through Paypal.

Most sellers are honest. But this is mail order.

I have ordered a watch December 30 2017 and  the delivery date to arrive  is Mon. Jan. 8- Tue. Jan. 16 2018 Item Id 112678262521 . I am still waiting. Please let me know when will it arrive.

Thank you

Like to cancel my order it's the wrong chargers

I have ordered an item on December 26th that was supposed to be delivered on January 12th. It is now January 24th and  I still did not get it delivered:

Ask a Question