I can not print a Canada Post shipping label. Is there a problem with Paypal or Canada Post???

I can not print a Canada Post shipping label. Is there a problem with Paypal or Canada Post???

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There may be a temporary time out. 

Just back button to the previous page and try again. 

They tell you to wait, but I don't usually bother. A few seconds is all the rest the program needs.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There may be a temporary time out. 

Just back button to the previous page and try again. 

They tell you to wait, but I don't usually bother. A few seconds is all the rest the program needs.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Not a time out issue.  I've been trying since last week.  It's been down since a least September 23rd.  We are not October 1st and I still can't print a Canada Post shipping label. 😞

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Someone just answered this for me yesterday.  You can't print shipping labels for Canada IF you live in Canada...(I looked and saw you were in Canada).;)

Just buy stamps and keep them on hand for when you have a Canadian buyer...

Now this is assuming you are sending things by LETTERMAIL (oversized) and not  parcel -- parcel should work, I have no problems with that...but for lettermail or oversized bubble envelope, you have to go to the P.O. OR just buy stamps (to to the PO or go to Canadapost.ca to find out the rates for dimensions and weights -- very easy).

Hope this helps, again it SHOULD be working if it's for parcel, just not for oversized letter or lettermail.:)

SORRY, i JUST LOOKED AND YOU'VE BOTH BEEN ON EBAY FOR AWHILE NOW...I THOUGHT YOU WERE NEW AND JUST NEEDED HELP...SORRY I SEE MY ANSWER WON'T HELP YOU BUT I COULDN'T DELETE IT.:(

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am still having this problem also since February 21st. Not working well this morning the 22nd. It happened a few time in the past but now it`s causing me delays on all my label printing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply