Multiple shipping options

I have been selling through eBay for a little while now and and I'm getting a little annoyed with the shipping option layout/ options.
I usually sell everything through Canada post letter mail option and set up a section option for tracked shipping within Canada.
My issue is with international shipping whether it be to the USA or "worldwide" option. It does not allow me to select 2 options for international shipping  and with the cost being so different it leaves me in a tough spot.  
I would like to be able to set a fixed rate for USA (international) and a actual cost (or another fixed rate) for the worldwide option.
Is there anyway to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You can specify up to 3 international options if you are using the advanced listing tool.....you might be using the quick listing tool right now.  I'm not certain how to change..you might have a link on the top right corner of the page.

If you are using the advanced listing tool, with the first international option you would pick 'choose custom location' and check off  United States. Set up your shipping for the US and then click on 'offer another service' and check off worldwide. Then set up your non US options.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts