PayPal shipping to the U.S. using expedited shipping is not allowing me to print out the label.

But it did allow me to send out a Canadian parcel via expedited shipping today. I'm beginning to think that maybe I screwed up a parcel to the U.S. and PayPal is saying no more. But why not just email me and explain what happened. I don't understand. It seems no one else is having this problem. Any ideas. Thanks, Jeff

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PayPal shipping to the U.S. using expedited shipping is not allowing me to print out the label.

Don't panic.

Paypal does that all the time, especially on Sundays when they are tidying up the site.

Just back button to the Print Label page and start again. It will probably work fine.

If not, close all the open programs, turn off the computer and go for a walk. It's a nice night and we won't have many more of them.

When you get back, Paypal should be working just fine.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Don't panic.

Paypal does that all the time, especially on Sundays when they are tidying up the site.

Just back button to the Print Label page and start again. It will probably work fine.

If not, close all the open programs, turn off the computer and go for a walk. It's a nice night and we won't have many more of them.

When you get back, Paypal should be working just fine.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply