Registered letter still not here

I have two letters with items I purchased through Ebay and they sent them registered with tracking.  I have the tracking numbers and have attempted to find out what is happening to them and all it says it has been sent to Canada on September 5, 2017 and nothing else, I have tried Canada Post Tracking and all it says the tracking numbers are not in their system.  Both these registered letters came from Israel and it has now been over 18 days since they were sent to Canada and there has been no further updates what do I do?

View Entire Topic

Registered mail coming into Canada from overseas is a joke. You can't track it in Canada and the last one I received took 62 days to arrive.

Customs and Canada Post are so backed up with items coming from overseas due to all the drugs coming into Canada by mail.

They will arrive but will take some time. If you feel uncomfortable waiting past the 30 days, you can file an INR through Ebay after 30 days and you have 180 days to file with Paypal.

I filed on mine and when it finally arrived, I repaid the seller through Paypal money sent personal.

Ask a Question