Tracking a package.

The tracking number that I was giving buy the seller does not work.

The delivery time has came and gone and I still have no package.

I purchased an item that said location in LA but after my payment was completed I viewed the

details and it said using China post.

I tried using the tracking number on china post, united post, Canada post and all comes back with

no results. How do I find my package!! Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Tracking is less important than delivery, and much less important than refund for non-delivery.

Have more than 45 days passed since the end of the auction?

If not, go to the Resolution Centre on the dropdown Customer Support tab up in the right hand corner. Start an Item Not Received claim.

By Murphy's Law, the moment you do this the parcel will arrive (Man LOL ) If it does not the seller will be required to either refund you or send a replacement. Go for the refund, since there is no guarantee that the second one will ever arrive either.

If more than 45 days have passed, go to the 1-800 number on the credit card you used to back your Paypal account. Start a chargeback. Have all your dates , values and transaction numbers handy for the customer service clerk to refund you.

If the item arrives while these actions are ongoing, you can cancel them. Make sure the item is satisfactory before you do.

If the item arrives after you have received your refund, you can repay the seller using Paypal' Send Money service.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts