What postal company uses tracking number starting with UPAAB

zeus-wholesaler
Community Member

I have bought an item from an eBay seller based in the USA.He provided me a Global tracking number starting with UPAAB.

The tracking number can  be traced only from eBay's website.

It shows it had arrived in Australia and  its been in Transit with a Destination Carrier(Multiple Carriers).The tracking information does not specified who these Multiple Carriers are .

Does any one knows?

I have not received my item yet,and I would certainly want to find out where the item is and who is processing the delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Hi..  Your item was purchased from a seller using ebay's Global Shipping Program. Seller ships to a US depot and Pitney Bowes handles transshipping. The Tracking # being provided does not identify carrier. See tracking here..

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html

Keep 45 days in mind for filing claims.

Purchased in US , you're in Australia and this is Canada's Answer Board lol  but happy to help and Happy Holidays.

zyxer-ru
Community Member

where I can keep track of departure UPAAB000000043062368
what site? give the link.
Thank you.

afry2008
Community Member

view the item in ebay and click on the number, it will display details

A bit more info can be found here -TrackItOnline. Now it identified International carrier as Pitnew Bows and domestic as Itella (Finland). At least, this information "looks" believable. It is worth mentioning that there are many people complaining how long it takes to deliver the shipment from US due to long customs services and import duties. Hope it will help you a bit.  

You can try to detect the carrier using Packagetrackr site - http://www.packagetrackr.com/. It is identified global tracking number in my case as Parcelfoce, for example. 

What ended up happening? I'm in the exact same boat. Can't find my item. It says delivered but it's not here... I'm confused and want my item! Haha I'm also in aus brought an item from the us.
Ask a Question