When using print shipping label in Paypal, there's no provision for mailing tube ?

A few items I am selling will be shipped using a mailing tube. Using the online Print label, I am directed to Paypal but there's no provision or option to use mailing tube. Since a tube has only 2 dimensions/measurements, I am stuck.

Is there any other way or are you planning to improve the print label ?

Regards,

Bernie

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

When using print shipping label in Paypal, there's no provision for mailing tube ?

j44b
Community Member

Hello,

You may not be able to print out PP label for mailing tubes, as Canada Post charges a surcharge for cylindrical mailing tubes, Check CP website. Canada Post.ca.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@francopuces wrote:

A few items I am selling will be shipped using a mailing tube. Using the online Print label, I am directed to Paypal but there's no provision or option to use mailing tube. Since a tube has only 2 dimensions/measurements, I am stuck.

Canada Post prefers triangular mailing tubes, because they don't go rolling around.

A round tube does have 3 dimensions/measurements;

for length, enter the length,

for width enter the diameter,

for height enter the diameter.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

j44b
Community Member

Hello,

You may not be able to print out PP label for mailing tubes, as Canada Post charges a surcharge for cylindrical mailing tubes, Check CP website. Canada Post.ca.

Hope that helps

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@francopuces wrote:

Canada Post prefers triangular mailing tubes, because they don't go rolling around.

A round tube does have 3 dimensions/measurements;

for length, enter the length,

for width enter the diameter,

for height enter the diameter.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks ! I found out that there's a big difference in cost when using tube. So I will send it flat. Thanks for the help and suggestion.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply