how long it takes a parcel to reach in canada from china

happy_tasnim
Community Member

how long it takes a parcel to reach in canada from china

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

I would never worry until 30 have passed. If the seller has also given you a valid "tracking" number which indicates that the parcel is in the mail all the better.

No matter the time of year, if a parcel without proof of mailing goes over 30 days, I would start an Item Not Received dispute.

If there is proof of mailing, you can let this run to 40 days.

Do NOT accept an offer of replacement, only a cash refund. This is because you only have 45 days for a PP dispute and the replacement will take to long to arrive.

Normally we talk about proof of delivery, but in this case you just want to know that the parcel is on its way. This is irrelevant to PP but important to you.

This time of year, count on 3-4 weeks.  I just got a small package that took nearly 5.  This came up only yesterday, if you want to have a look:

http://community.ebay.ca/question/Buying-On-Ebay/How-Long-Does/4000006899?#msg4000044867

A year ago I would have said 3-4 weeks as that was my experience at that time...now I would say 6-8 weeks seems to be the new norm.

zlimmar_62
Community Member
How long does a parcel take to reach to Canada from China?
I ordered some stuff off eBay and it has been taking 7 weeks.
packu_2015
Community Member
I ordered batteries from eBay over a month ago and they have been paid as long ago.
Still have not received the items. When I tried to track, it says can not track in Canada?
How can I know or locate items?
Ask a Question