Packaging & Shipping
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
Shipping
Shipping
Seller from USA selling to Canada must ship threw Ebay shipping center right I bought a watch the seller says he is shipping from USA but he shipped D...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by ypdc_dennis
ebay/paypal shipping error after label is printed.
ebay/paypal shipping error after label is printed.
Hello, I printed 2 separate labels on Monday. Each item were sold on ebay and the shipping labels from Canada post were printed via paypal "print ship...
Mailing Something by Regular Parcel Using Stamps- How Much Do You Attach
Mailing Something by Regular Parcel Using Stamps- How Much Do You Attach
So I want to mail a package by Regular Parcel with no insurance or other options, and I have a bunch of stamps I want to use up and stick it in the ma...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by momcqueen
Canada to U.S. Shipping?
Canada to U.S. Shipping?
I am a small time seller,mostly hockey cards.I am currently only selling in Canada.I would like to expand and start selling to the U.S.,this makes me ...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by jr.s_stuff
Inconsistent delivery information given
Inconsistent delivery information given
I received an email saying that the delivery was attempted and information left on where to pick up my package, but I was home the entire day. No atte...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by femmefan1946
Global shipping program
Global shipping program
Since I will never purchase items from sellers using the global shipping program, because of the ridiculous cost and the extra time it takes the packa...
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling
From my point of view, a buyer should not learn that a seller is not combining the cost of s&h only after commiting to buy multiple items - this is no...
what is the cost for light packet to usa
what is the cost for light packet to usa
Hi i generally ship my orsers from the usa.i have been searching the Canada Post site and it wont bring up rates to the usa. What are the small packet...
Ship non ebay irtems
Ship non ebay irtems
I have a fly reel that I need repaired and would like to ship from Canada to the USA. When I have sold things on Ebay I used the ebay Canada Post app ...
Light Packet still turns up as a shipping option.
Light Packet still turns up as a shipping option.
Hi I know this is redundant, but I've been off of Ebay for a few months. They eliminated Light Packet with this new system but it still shows up on my...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by czechlets1
US buyers are not seeing shipping amount in my auctions
US buyers are not seeing shipping amount in my auctions
How do I get this to work? I am certain I have the correct shipment methods. Previous auctions had worked and I am using those templates. Did eBay cha...
Shipping
Shipping
Can I offer local pick up only? Do I have to ship items?
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by reallynicestamps
Global Shipping
Global Shipping
How long does my package stay in Kentucky and how can I track it if it ever leaves there?
Tracking number supplied by seller shows my package was delivered to another city.
Tracking number supplied by seller shows my package was delivered to another city.
So far Canada post is unhelpful, which is sort of reasonable, they suggest the seller might've given me the wrong tracking number. Unfortunately for m...
what does collect for pick up mean
what does collect for pick up mean
hi im very new here and would like to no what COLLECT FOR PICK UP means?in the tracking your package section
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by lady.stark
Questions About "one signed original and two copies of a commercial invoice along with your label"
Questions About "one signed original and two copies of a commercial invoice along with your label"
One of my items was sold to USA. I tried to print my shipping label on eBay/Shippo. However, it said that "You must include one signed original and tw...
Paid but not shipped
Paid but not shipped
Hello! I am a new member in eBay. I saw this game that said buy it now, I really wanted it and paid it via Paypal. The seller has some communication, ...
Parcel delivered to wrong address / lost
Parcel delivered to wrong address / lost
Hello!I'm in Canada. Sold item to US. Shipped by Expedited parcel . Now tracking ( on both sites :Canada Post and USPS) shows that item was delivered ...
How do experienced sellers handle their shipping fee?
How do experienced sellers handle their shipping fee?
Using a shipping option without tracking number, a dishonest buyers may deny he or she has received the shipment. However, with tracking number, shipp...
My Tracking # LM091324088N= where is it
My Tracking # LM091324088N= where is it
WHERE IS MY TRACKING # LM083160904CN NOT YET IN TRANSIT?
WHERE IS MY TRACKING # LM083160904CN NOT YET IN TRANSIT?
EBAY TRACKING IS NOT TRUSTWORTHYI ORDERED NOV 20TH , TIME ESTIMATED DEC 18,TRACKING # LM083160904CN STILL SHOWS ACCEPTED IN CANADA FOR 2 WEEKS NOW, ST...
shipping to Korea from Canada vacuum tubes?
shipping to Korea from Canada vacuum tubes?
I have a customer who purchased 2 1930 vacuum tubes and wants them sent to Korea.He paid the shipping for light packet USA.I want to have a tracking n...
Bay states that in the guidelines for selling items that after the item has sold we should only char
Bay states that in the guidelines for selling items that after the item has sold we should only char
Ebay states sellers should only charge actual fees for shipping.Wait eBay takes ten percent so I am losing money charging actual shipping rates but no...
shipment not received
shipment not received
shipment  due Dec7  not received  yet   Dec 11
For all Canadians who ordering internationally. Huge delay is nothing but market protection tool!!!
For all Canadians who ordering internationally. Huge delay is nothing but market protection tool!!!
I have Some question about shipping to Canada... And I found no explanation to: 1. Why I order in May and receive my package at the end of October.2. ...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by grannio204
Postage calculator isn't working for multiple items?
Postage calculator isn't working for multiple items?
Does anyone know how to fix the issue of the shipping calculator (Shipping and Payment tab) not being able to calculate postage for multiple items(Can...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by cerebralmonk
Use coil stamps to post parcels?
Use coil stamps to post parcels?
So when I was in the UK I used to use normal stamps to post my parcels without any troubles. Now I'm thinking of doing the same, but wouldn't buy that...
Shipping cost at checkout 4X higher than indicated on the posting
Shipping cost at checkout 4X higher than indicated on the posting
I made an offer on an item, where the shipping cost just below the posting was reasonable. When my offer was accepted I went to pay for it. And the sh...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by reallynicestamps
How long should I wait for package from china with no delivery estimate?
How long should I wait for package from china with no delivery estimate?
Seller hasn't shipped item and it's been 11 day's. Also gave me a fake/invalid tracking number
Seller hasn't shipped item and it's been 11 day's. Also gave me a fake/invalid tracking number
I ordered an expensive piece of camera equipment that I need for a shoot at the start of December. The item was supposed to arrive at my house today a...