Packaging & Shipping
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
what does collect for pick up mean
what does collect for pick up mean
hi im very new here and would like to no what COLLECT FOR PICK UP means?in the tracking your package section
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by lady.stark
Questions About "one signed original and two copies of a commercial invoice along with your label"
Questions About "one signed original and two copies of a commercial invoice along with your label"
One of my items was sold to USA. I tried to print my shipping label on eBay/Shippo. However, it said that "You must include one signed original and tw...
Paid but not shipped
Paid but not shipped
Hello! I am a new member in eBay. I saw this game that said buy it now, I really wanted it and paid it via Paypal. The seller has some communication, ...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by femmefan1946
Parcel delivered to wrong address / lost
Parcel delivered to wrong address / lost
Hello!I'm in Canada. Sold item to US. Shipped by Expedited parcel . Now tracking ( on both sites :Canada Post and USPS) shows that item was delivered ...
How do experienced sellers handle their shipping fee?
How do experienced sellers handle their shipping fee?
Using a shipping option without tracking number, a dishonest buyers may deny he or she has received the shipment. However, with tracking number, shipp...
My Tracking # LM091324088N= where is it
My Tracking # LM091324088N= where is it
WHERE IS MY TRACKING # LM083160904CN NOT YET IN TRANSIT?
WHERE IS MY TRACKING # LM083160904CN NOT YET IN TRANSIT?
EBAY TRACKING IS NOT TRUSTWORTHYI ORDERED NOV 20TH , TIME ESTIMATED DEC 18,TRACKING # LM083160904CN STILL SHOWS ACCEPTED IN CANADA FOR 2 WEEKS NOW, ST...
shipping to Korea from Canada vacuum tubes?
shipping to Korea from Canada vacuum tubes?
I have a customer who purchased 2 1930 vacuum tubes and wants them sent to Korea.He paid the shipping for light packet USA.I want to have a tracking n...
Bay states that in the guidelines for selling items that after the item has sold we should only char
Bay states that in the guidelines for selling items that after the item has sold we should only char
Ebay states sellers should only charge actual fees for shipping.Wait eBay takes ten percent so I am losing money charging actual shipping rates but no...
shipment not received
shipment not received
shipment  due Dec7  not received  yet   Dec 11
For all Canadians who ordering internationally. Huge delay is nothing but market protection tool!!!
For all Canadians who ordering internationally. Huge delay is nothing but market protection tool!!!
I have Some question about shipping to Canada... And I found no explanation to: 1. Why I order in May and receive my package at the end of October.2. ...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by grannio204
Postage calculator isn't working for multiple items?
Postage calculator isn't working for multiple items?
Does anyone know how to fix the issue of the shipping calculator (Shipping and Payment tab) not being able to calculate postage for multiple items(Can...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by cerebralmonk
Use coil stamps to post parcels?
Use coil stamps to post parcels?
So when I was in the UK I used to use normal stamps to post my parcels without any troubles. Now I'm thinking of doing the same, but wouldn't buy that...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by ypdc_dennis
Shipping cost at checkout 4X higher than indicated on the posting
Shipping cost at checkout 4X higher than indicated on the posting
I made an offer on an item, where the shipping cost just below the posting was reasonable. When my offer was accepted I went to pay for it. And the sh...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by reallynicestamps
How long should I wait for package from china with no delivery estimate?
How long should I wait for package from china with no delivery estimate?
Seller hasn't shipped item and it's been 11 day's. Also gave me a fake/invalid tracking number
Seller hasn't shipped item and it's been 11 day's. Also gave me a fake/invalid tracking number
I ordered an expensive piece of camera equipment that I need for a shoot at the start of December. The item was supposed to arrive at my house today a...
Tracking number doesn't work and item still hasn't been marked as shipped.
Tracking number doesn't work and item still hasn't been marked as shipped.
My item is supposed to be delivered to my door between November 20th (today) and Nov 30th. The order status has been marked as "shipping info received...
Do you get charged custom fees when purchasing from China and parcel coming in to ONtario, Canada?
Do you get charged custom fees when purchasing from China and parcel coming in to ONtario, Canada?
Do you get charged custom fees when purchasing from China and parcel coming in to ONtario, Canada? Thank you
What is best to do if buyer does not receive the item and there is no refunds on this item
What is best to do if buyer does not receive the item and there is no refunds on this item
The buyer lives in Singapore and is worried that the package is lost in the mail.There was no shipment tracking or insurance on this package sent.Is a...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by ypdc_dennis
has anyone had trouble shipping an order to malasia?no one has shipped to Malasia?
has anyone had trouble shipping an order to malasia?no one has shipped to Malasia?
HiI live in Canada and I have a customer who lives in Malaysia,and I am not sure if the item will be delivered>
Why does the shipping calculator not calculate the shipping costs?
Why does the shipping calculator not calculate the shipping costs?
I enter the "Shipping and Payments" tab and enter my postal code. I get the error message "Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid po...
Not sure if I have to pay for shipping / import charges
Not sure if I have to pay for shipping / import charges
so I've won a bid recently for 375 USD and the shipping stated on the post is 17.56 usd and import is 95.37 usd when I payed with paypal, it only show...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by reallynicestamps
Free Shipping, not. .99, not!
Free Shipping, not. .99, not!
I’ve bid on and won many auctions. I rarely bid on an item if there is a shipping charge. I bid and won a “free shipping” item. When I go to pay for i...
by in Packaging & Shipping | Updated by lady.stark
How do I know what shipping company is used I tried to search UPS with my tracking num ~ no results
How do I know what shipping company is used I tried to search UPS with my tracking num ~ no results
Hi can you tell me which delivery service my parcel I tried tracking it through UPS and no results were found. The ebay supplier said it was shipped S...
Bought item claims Rochester NY delivery to Ontario
Bought item claims Rochester NY delivery to Ontario
So I bought this item the shipping location claims Rochester NY and it's being delivered to Oshawa Ontario, eBay mailed me on the 6th on Oct saying th...
Item not Received - past 60 days
Item not Received - past 60 days
Hello, I purchased an item back in May and never received it. I've contacted the seller with no reply. I want Ebay to step in but the item is no longe...
Faster Shipping from China .. As of July 2017 ePacket allowed to Canada and others
Faster Shipping from China .. As of July 2017 ePacket allowed to Canada and others
As of July 2017 ePacket allowed to Canada and others countries Some sellers from China ship items by ePacket to the USA for around $2.00 or even free....
Shipping Audio CD with Canada Post
Shipping Audio CD with Canada Post
Hi! I had a questions about shipping. I will probably sell few of my audio music CD on eBay and I had a questions about shipping. I will only ship wit...
Order recieved 20 days overdue.
Order recieved 20 days overdue.
Ebay has already refunded my order but it doesn't seem right keeping it. What is protocol here ? Offer to make partial payment to seller ? What is the...
I refuse to deal with Sellers who subscribe to this Money grab scam of Global Shipping Charges
I refuse to deal with Sellers who subscribe to this Money grab scam of Global Shipping Charges
I have never been charged these new outlandish shipping charges through Pitney Bowes ! I will not be forced into paying unnecessary charges on small a...