I put in a cancellation order with ebay

some three days ago I put in a cancellation request from one seller in England, two days ago I got one email from him that says:

No problem.  "This item has not been dispatched so would you please ask ebay to cancel this order."

The request allready was done with ebay the day before I received the answer from two days ago.  I have written him telling that I am moving on the 25th of October and need an answer on this, but so far he does not seem to want to communicate, no matter how many emails i send.

What will Ebay do now, all it says on my ebay is that "you requested a cancellation and see cancel details"  I still have not received a request from the seller who I think should initiate the cancellation and issue a refund.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

The seller has in effect agreed to cancel the order.

Have you paid?

He has not shipped.

If he does not complete the cancellation as "buyer request", he pays fees to eBay.

If you get something from eBay asking if you requested the cancellation, agree.  But really, that's all you have to do.

If you have paid, go to your Paypal account and cancel the payment if he has not claimed it.

If he has, open a PP Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the top of the PP account page under Tools.

The reason for the Dispute is Item Not Received.

Say in the dispute that you will accept a refund.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question