Seller has not provided a refund as requested

heb239
Community Member

I made a request to the Seller to cancel my order and he said he would cancel the order on April 14, 2010 at which time he said he would provide a refund and to allow a few days.  I have waited 10 days and I still haven't received a refund or a notice that a refund was made.  I have contacted the Seller again to remind him that I have not received a refund or a notice of a refund being made.

Please understand, the item was never shipped as there was a ban on all shipping due to the coronavirus situation.  I have since purchased a watch so I no longer need one.  I really would like to get this resolved as soon as possible.  Please provide a full refund as the Seller assured me he would provide a full refund.    Thank you,  R. Hebner

P.S.  I do not have a Paypal account and I would like to have a full refund provided to my credit card as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

The first step is to contact the seller.

You have done that.

Now ask him for the date of shipping, the service he used, and the tracking number.

I know - you told him not to ship and to cancel the order- assume he is an idiot.

If he does not provide any of that information, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open a Not Received dispute.

If he cannot prove Delivery, you will be refunded.

KISS.

This is a member to member advice Board and while eBay staff drop in from time to time, this is not the place to ask for refunds.

Resolution Centre.

Ask a Question