PayPal & Payments
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask A Question
Am I ever having issues with Paypal!!!
Am I ever having issues with Paypal!!!
Issue #1 - There was a withdrawal from my bank account of over $91.00 on April 3rd. Did not buy anything on that day using PP as a payment method. The...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by browneyedgirl91
Hi my northern friends
Hi my northern friends
Hi everyone,I haven’t been around here in a couple years, been a lot going on. So much has changed for me. Anyway, I was just wondering is eBay Canada...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by ypdc_dennis
Buyer can't check out
Buyer can't check out
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by momcqueen
I was charged shipping and import fees when none was applicable.
I was charged shipping and import fees when none was applicable.
I purchased item and it was a computer download on line that involved no shipping or import fees, yet I was charged 12.28 US shipping and 17.60 US imp...
paypal no longer does international payments .
paypal no longer does international payments .
My paypal account is in good standing, I used it a month ago for a US purchase, no problem. Today it states buyer and seller must be in the same count...
How do I get paid from a sale on Ebay
How do I get paid from a sale on Ebay
How to receive my payment from a sale.
Won't let me use PayPal balance!
Won't let me use PayPal balance!
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!I wanted to buy a phone (Samsung Galaxy s8) on eBay. I'm from Canada and i've tried both United States and Canadian sellers. When I ...
can i use a canadian ebay gift card on my order and pay the rest using credit card?
can i use a canadian ebay gift card on my order and pay the rest using credit card?
can i use a canadian ebay gift card on my order and pay the rest using credit card? and do i need a paypal account to use a canadian ebay gift card? d...
If I sign up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery, can the post office be my confirmed address ?
If I sign up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery, can the post office be my confirmed address ?
I am thinking about signing up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery service in order to avoid parcels going missing. How would this work with Paypal? Can I...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by cumos55
I got a email saying that they refunded my order but I didn't received any money.
I got a email saying that they refunded my order but I didn't received any money.
I didn't received my order so I contracted seller to refund. On the same day I got a emailing saying that they refunded my order. I went to check my P...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by femmefan1946
I did not receive item yet.
I did not receive item yet.
1 month ago, I did order Video player 8mb but the item not yet. In fact right now, I do not want more. I am very stress and I can not trust ebay syste...
I used the shipping supplies coupon but still got charged through Pay Pal!
I used the shipping supplies coupon but still got charged through Pay Pal!
I used my eBay store shipping supplies coupon on supplies last night. They took the -32.32 out of my Pay Pal. I did apply the coupon right... does any...
Anybody have a clue as to why the eBay Bucks accrued cannot be used? Says invalid.
Anybody have a clue as to why the eBay Bucks accrued cannot be used? Says invalid.
Have yapped with eBay, they say that it has happened to a lot of people..."they are working on it." Been five days, still cannot use them. I haven't b...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by komics4sale
My fees for selling a $300.00 item were $71.00 way to much, and I can not contact them only phone???
My fees for selling a $300.00 item were $71.00 way to much, and I can not contact them only phone???
Why can't we email or chat anymore, call who calls anymore, takes forever waiting on line? There are no explanations as to what the $71.00 fee is for?...
Item purchased on paypal Oct 1/17. Oct 7/17 seller took item down.
Item purchased on paypal Oct 1/17. Oct 7/17 seller took item down.
Ebay is saying my payment did not go through. I HAVE MY BANK STATMENT SHOWING OTHERWISE. I JUST WANT MY REFUND OF $11.21 I'AM A SENIOR ON A SMALL PENS...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by reallynicestamps
Why did Ebay do what they did?
Why did Ebay do what they did?
I applied with ebay some 3 or 4 days ago to cancel out an item I purchased, the seller was willing to cancel it, so long as I cancelled it, I wrote hi...
I put in a cancellation order with ebay
I put in a cancellation order with ebay
some three days ago I put in a cancellation request from one seller in England, two days ago I got one email from him that says: No problem. "This ite...
Monitor Your Paypal Withdrawals to Bank Account: Mine Bounced Today
Monitor Your Paypal Withdrawals to Bank Account: Mine Bounced Today
This happened once before in my memory and caused no small amount of trouble for me. It was maybe nine months ago? Anyway, today again: Withdrawal to ...
i have a new bank account and bank how do i switch over from my old bank to my new one for paypal
i have a new bank account and bank how do i switch over from my old bank to my new one for paypal
how do i change my old bank account and bank to my new bank and account for paypal.
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by thestuffofchris
Unable to print Paypal label
Unable to print Paypal label
I don't know how many on this board are still using Paypal. I have tried several time today to print a Paypal label, and I keep getting an error messa...
Can ANYONE Clarify the email I received from Paypal Canada today regarding an INCREASE in FEES
Can ANYONE Clarify the email I received from Paypal Canada today regarding an INCREASE in FEES
Just received this from Paypal Canada.. https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full?locale.x=en_CA Does this mean that as a seller...
How do I sign for PayPal
How do I sign for PayPal
Just signed up How do I get PayPal Doug
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by thestuffofchris
How do I pull up my last invoice?
How do I pull up my last invoice?
How can I pull up my last invoice?
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by 2nd-time-around-jewelry
order cancelled by mistake
order cancelled by mistake
Hello,Our order has been cancelled by mistake. Customer paid and we send item to customer. Today we received email from Ebay that order has been cance...
I cannot log in my paypal account , I fail at last security check ,
I cannot log in my paypal account , I fail at last security check ,
I cannot log in my paypal account , I fail at last security check , (receive a text on mobile#) , but that is not my cell phone # ,
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by dutchman48
Cancelling payment for item that ebay deemed a scam
Cancelling payment for item that ebay deemed a scam
I was delayed from buying an item on eBay, now, the item is listed as being a scam, and possibly an issue. The listing has been removed as well, and I...
after a sale on ebay, when will I see funds in Paypal?
after a sale on ebay, when will I see funds in Paypal?
I listed an item on ebay and was notified that it was sold. The buyer added extra money so that I would ship to Nigeria??? Checking my paypal account ...
My credit card was charged for something I never bought nor bid...
My credit card was charged for something I never bought nor bid...
Does anyone have experienced being charged for an item one never bought?? what do I need to do??
Are there advantages for buyers to sign up for PayPal?
Are there advantages for buyers to sign up for PayPal?
Hi,I'm brand new to eBay and haven't signed up for PayPal, since I noticed that all credit card purchases are automatically routed through PayPal. So,...
Hello, I din't order the APPLE 6 from China just look at and they ask me to pay for that. what can
Hello, I din't order the APPLE 6 from China just look at and they ask me to pay for that. what can
Hello, please don't take the money to pay the item that I don't submit or confirm to pay the item. one of them is from China a bout the Apple 6. I jus...
by in PayPal & Payments | Updated by hyperrush