I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information

I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information blocked at that point  I tried repeatedly to make my payment but there is no shipping information on the eBay ad and now the seller is claiming I didn't pay and the item is locked in my sales cart and I can't cancel the order as I had agreed to buy it. Has anyone had this problem before ?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information

@redfishingbird wrote:

I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information blocked at that point  I tried repeatedly to make my payment but there is no shipping information on the eBay ad and now the seller is claiming I didn't pay and the item is locked in my sales cart and I can't cancel the order as I had agreed to buy it....

Do you mean there is no shipping cost available for Canada?

Ask the seller to send you an invoice through eBay with the shipping cost -- and pay using that.

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Make that request BOTH through eBay messages and through the Dispute that the seller has opened.

Just in case, was this a Best Offer situation? Because you said you had 'agreed to purchase".

Or did you buy/win a listing?

Sometimes a seller (usually US or UK) does not accept buyers from Canada/overeas.

Does he have a price for shipping to Canada on his Shipping and Handling tab?

If he does not, did your 'agree to purchase' include a firm quote on shipping to Canada?

If you have a firm quote, can you add it to the eBay invoice you received?

(Hint- where it says Recalculate- don't.)

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply