New? PayPal Instant Transfer to your bank account

First time I've seen this on paypal...

PayPal Instant Transfer

Move money to your bank account using an eligible debit card linked to your PayPal account ($0.25 per transfer). Transfers typically occur within 30 minutes.

-..-

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Or the old way which is free and takes a couple of days.

Hmmmm-- one reason for the slow movement is that the money has to transfer from PP to their American bank, to our Canadian banks.

Was the email from dotCOM or dotCA?

It might be useful for sellers who have US bank accounts, less so for those with Canadian US dollar accounts.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

First time I've seen this on paypal...

PayPal Instant Transfer

Move money to your bank account using an eligible debit card linked to your PayPal account ($0.25 per transfer). Transfers typically occur within 30 minutes.

-..-

I came to the Board to make a comment about how fast my last transfer from PayPal was and I saw your post.

I transferred money this morning the same way I always do .... I didn't see mention of a PayPal instant transfer and I didn't pay 25 cents ..... but when I checked my bank account a little while ago, I saw that the transfer had been made.  I don't know how long it took because I didn't check in all day.

I just checked my PayPal account again and I don't see the PayPal Instant Transfer you mention.  Where on the website did you see that?

Anyway, it's good news, if you need your money fast .... even if you have to pay a quarter.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply