Not receiving Notification of Fund Received from Paypal

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Sold an item last night and noticed that it had gotten paid but I never have received a notice from Paypal telling me I have funds. This has happened a couple of time recently and also happened a few months ago. Before shipping I did go into my Paypal account and the funds are there.

I find it frustrating not to get the notice as I keep it for my records and it also lets you know you should ship.

Just curious if this is happening to any other sellers.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@katlover1952 wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Sold an item last night and noticed that it had gotten paid but I never have received a notice from Paypal telling me I have funds. This has happened a couple of time recently and also happened a few months ago. Before shipping I did go into my Paypal account and the funds are there.

I find it frustrating not to get the notice as I keep it for my records and it also lets you know you should ship.

Just curious if this is happening to any other sellers.

It happens from time to time ... usually not for more than a day.  All my items are BIN, so when I get the "your item has sold" message from eBay, but not the payment one, I know that PayPal is acting up again.  They always show up in a day or two.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When I get a note from eBay that I have made a sale, I go to Paypal to check that the money is there.

This is partly because I get PP payments from other venues and it is more efficient.

Also the buyer can mark the item paid in eBay although it may not be.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply