Paypal Postage - WTH?

Am I the only one that can't print a shipping label from Paypal? I got through the whole thing...after entering customs stuff...ready to hit print...and message says something like "Can't print - try again later". It's been at least 3 days...I am soooo frustrated...

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Paypal Postage - WTH?

@catsnewwife wrote:

Am I the only one that can't print a shipping label from Paypal? I got through the whole thing...after entering customs stuff...ready to hit print...and message says something like "Can't print - try again later". It's been at least 3 days...I am soooo frustrated...

Did you remember to include a phone number for the buyer -- if you don't have one then 0000000000 works.

-..-

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

Yes, I included the phone number. Paypal postage printing isn't working for me for International or US shipments...

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

This has been happening a lot lately. I can print labels for Canada no problem. But for the US it says Can't Print - Try Again Later. Just another of the many glitches happening lately. It is very frustrating.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

Printed a Light Packet Label for USA... no problems.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

And I did a USA Tracked packet.

Can you print if you start on the PP page instead of going through eBay?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

Are you using the classic version? If so, try the new one.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

I will try that, thanks!

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

I've tried both...

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

I just printed a small packet internationally balance kabel without a problem. Have you tried a different browser? I use Firefox.

Clearing cache and history? Have you asked PP about it?

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I just printed a small packet internationally balance kabel without a problem. Have you tried a different browser? I use Firefox.

Clearing cache and history? Have you asked PP about it?

?

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

:p. Use your imagination poco.

This iPad has a mind of its own. Lol

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

:p. Use your imagination poco.

This iPad has a mind of its own. Lol

I tried and kabel is probably label but where balance comes in, I am lost. Not unusual for me to be lost, lol.

An iPad is challenging to use at times. I have one and I love it but typing is challenging. I find the editing and spell checking hard to get used to.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Paypal Postage - WTH?

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 14 of 14
latest reply