Payments
Ready to connect with, learn from, and share your payments experiences with other members? Join the discussion and get tips from sellers to help you get the most from payments. Please note that this board is not a channel for 1:1 customer support. For time-sensitive or account-specific questions, please contact Payments Customer Service for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

eBay Managed Payments - Foreign Exchange Conversion

Hello I have a question regarding eBay's new managed payments system. Currently I have a US Transferwise bank attached to my PayPal, so that whenever I sell on ebay.com I can withdraw US$ without converting it on PayPal. I read a few other forum post...

Ebay managed payments

We have been selling 15 years, we followed ebays request to flip over. Our listings ended April 20 so 5 days later (now the 25) we still haven't received our payments. Oh the buyers paid that very day on the 20th but not ebay, no they say that they a...

MP Cancelled Transactions

For anyone that hasn't had the pleasure of an MP Cancelled Transaction where you give a immediate refund, please be warned. It's an interesting, painful experience. The eBay math has something to be desired. (In speaking to eBay CS cancellations proc...

TAX INVOICE; I do not understand

I started collecting taxes to my sell since 2021. As I understand, after every 3 months I need to pay those collected taxes to the governments... In january-february-march I sold for 8507,22$. Taxes are about 15% so 15% of 8507,22$ is 1276,08$ taxes....

PAYMENT PAYOUT DECLINED WAITING FOR RETRY Update on Managed Payments for interested parties.

It's a busy time here. I appologize in advance for typos and sp errors... thanks! "Payment Payout Declined Waiting For Retry"For those following this and have asked I still haven't received any money from sales since beginning Managed Payments in Jan...

Managed Payments Difficulty #2

I'm now two days into MP activation. So far, while using my Samsung tablet I've not been able figure out a way of viewing any of the pages found under the Payments tab on Seller Hub. I am still able to open Seller Hub on my tablet just as I have alwa...

PAYPAL SUCKS

What a scam! Not worth the time or money, it would actually be faster form my buyer to receive the item and MAIL me a cheque... What the deal? Is this because Im a new seller? Probably the first and last time I use either of these services. My add re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

No payouts for 5 days

So as of Saturday I have not received any payouts, the main payment screen it shows my available funds but if you click on payouts it shows nothing available and no funds have been released for a few days.I contacted eBay and was told :"You did not d...

Uploading Information to managed payments

Been trying for months to upload my Business number to managed payments and spoke to so many agents and nobody knows anything! The system takes only 9 numbers my business number is 10

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

managed payments

I don't have a drivers license or passport. So how am I suppose to sign up for managed payment?

Paypal personal or business account

Im a new seller on ebay. I got my first order but I haven't received payment. Then I realized my paypal account is PERSONAL ... I upgraded to BUSINESS account today. I just wonder I havent receive payment because of personal account? also Seller shou...

PayPal Fees Canada to US - G&S vs F&F

I'm quite familiar with fees associated with purchasing from Ebay for goods, but I'm hoping someone can explain why PayPal charges MORE fees to send money from a CAD PP account to a US PP account via F&F? I sent $10 to an American friend from my PayP...

Managed Payment Fees Multiple Item Orders

Has anyone recently enrolled in MP had a sale where 3 items sold, paid for together and shipped with combined shipping? Were you able to understand the math for FVF's and how they were calculated. From past experience this was concidered a combined t...

Funding PayPal to cover Shippo Postage

For anyone that plans to fund(feed) their PayPal account from their chequeing account it would definitely be a good idea to give yourself leadtime based on your volume of sales/postage. (I realize impossible to predict.) I transferred funds last Sund...

coils

i want a full reund of 193.48

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't set up my payout method

I recently had to switch to Managed by Ebay but I keep having trouble linking my chequing account for payout. Whenever I try to do so I get the error message "Sorry, we are unable to connect to your bank at this time. Please try again later." Not sur...

Managed Payment Registration Questions.

These questions have probably been asked before, but not by me. Will current eBay listing rates change when this new program is implemented?Is eBay taking over the payments and receipts that were previously put through Pay Pal?What happens to my Pay ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees for selling Currency with MP

Just spotted this on the US discussion board regarding coins and payer money. As an FYI only. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/Sellers-keep-eye-on-your-fees-under-managed-payment/td-p/31662776 Sellers please make to sure to keep an eye on the f...

MP and eBay Processing a Transaction

tyler@ebay Is there a standard time frame for eBay processing a payment received in MP or is it a random window? For my first sale yesterday I received an email that customer had paid. Actual processing time was 15 + hours to move funds to pending. (...

Paybright

hi I applied to the paybright virtual card and got approved, i payed for an item with the virtual card and the purchase got approved, but i have not gotten an email from paybright telling me how much i am going to pay monthly etc,I have used paybrigh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

Credit card payment

Hi there, I sold an item the other day and the buyer paid by credit card. I just looked into my PayPal and it does not show any funds coming from this person and I did not get the typical email separate from the sales email to advise me the payment w...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Board rename: PayPal to Payments

Hi everyone - In line with our other discussion about overall board structure and wanting to streamline I've renamed this board from PayPal to Payments to reflect our changing programs. Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identity confirmation?

This is a continuation of a previous topic:https://community.ebay.ca/t5/PayPal/Identity-confirmation/m-p/421488#M2308 The zombie nerds got the previous topic locked even though this problem is still happening.Here's the original post:----------------...

• 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

New Fraud Alert PayPal invoice from WHO Covid-19 is Bogus

Just a heads up in case you get one.I had an invoice alert via email that I had a new invoice through Paypal.I went to Paypal, and sure enough there was some invoice which shows as WHO Covid-19, billing me for $35.I went to the Paypal community board...