PayPal
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Refund in paypal pending
Refund in paypal pending
I had issued my buyer a refund through paypal on Dec. 16/17, and since there was not enough funds in my paypal account, it had to come from my bank ac...
by in PayPal | Updated by loml888
Seller said I didn’t pay?
Seller said I didn’t pay?
I paid for two items from a seller through PayPal. It was an Echeque which will take a few days to clear. On my end it says paid. The seller emailed m...
by in PayPal | Updated by pjcdn2005
Is there always a PayPal 21 day hold in Canada regardless of history?
Is there always a PayPal 21 day hold in Canada regardless of history?
I have been a member since 2004, and since 2012 I have had this '21 day hold' whenever I sell something. I already know about the 'requirements' to ge...
by in PayPal | Updated by tyler@ebay
Update For The PayPal Withdrawal Problem
Update For The PayPal Withdrawal Problem
Just recieved the message below from PayPal. So now they have transferred my original request from a few days ago. Today I had again transferred the s...
Very Poor Customer Service from Pay Pal
Very Poor Customer Service from Pay Pal
I have had occasion to call Pay Pal customer service several times in thepast few days with an ongoing e-mail problem. The Customer Service Rep.assure...
Paypal Postage - WTH?
Paypal Postage - WTH?
Am I the only one that can't print a shipping label from Paypal? I got through the whole thing...after entering customs stuff...ready to hit print...a...
Anyone else having issues with Paypal not transferring money into a Canadian bank account.
Anyone else having issues with Paypal not transferring money into a Canadian bank account.
After several attempts and 9 phone calls to Paypal since April 4th, I cannot get my money transferred from my Paypal Account to my TD Canada Trust Acc...
pouvez vous me dire quand je vais recevoir l objet numéro(371165092933) sil vous plait
pouvez vous me dire quand je vais recevoir l objet numéro(371165092933) sil vous plait
I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information
I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information
I had agreed to purchase the item and everything went well until payment no shipping information blocked at that point I tried repeatedly to make my p...
Can't print USA destination shipping labels
Can't print USA destination shipping labels
Paypal's format for printing shipping labels changed for me last week. Now, I am able to print shipping labels destined for Canada but cannot print fo...
PayPal ask for Canada Post account
PayPal ask for Canada Post account
Is this new? When I tried to print a label today, PayPal asked me to enter my Canada Post account. And if I didn't have one, to create one. I cannot o...
PayPal updates to User Agreement starting July 7, 2017
PayPal updates to User Agreement starting July 7, 2017
https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-fullhttps://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-fullPayPal is making changes to ...
Calculate shipping cost button unresponsive on Paypal when trying to print shipping label
Calculate shipping cost button unresponsive on Paypal when trying to print shipping label
Hello, I am having problems printing a shipping label on Paypal. I have entered all my necessary information, I click on Calculate Shipping Cost butto...
shipping charges
shipping charges
why am I paying US postage when the item is from Canada and shipped in Canada I was charged 15.00 actual postage was under 10.00
Are there advantages to signing up to PayPal for buyers?
Are there advantages to signing up to PayPal for buyers?
Hi, I'm brand new to eBay and haven't signed up for PayPal, since I noticed that all credit card purchases are automatically routed through PayPay. So...
A gripe about transferring money to my Paypal Account
A gripe about transferring money to my Paypal Account
This is a gripe. Pure gripe. Last week, On December 5, I transferred money from my bank account to my paypal account. Like a withdrawal to paypal inst...
by in PayPal | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
'Class action lawsuit against PayPal alleges hidden currency conversion fees'
'Class action lawsuit against PayPal alleges hidden currency conversion fees'
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/paypal-canada-class-action-fees-1.4429500
by in PayPal | Updated by mjwl2006momcqueen
How to receive money on PayPal without paying taxes in Canada?
How to receive money on PayPal without paying taxes in Canada?
My father does business in Ukraine. I am an international student in Toronto.He is selling goods on eBay internationally and I wants me to receive pay...
by in PayPal | Updated by reallynicestamps
New? PayPal Instant Transfer to your bank account
New? PayPal Instant Transfer to your bank account
First time I've seen this on paypal... PayPal Instant TransferMove money to your bank account using an eligible debit card linked to your PayPal accou...
by in PayPal | Updated by jt-libra
Notice to business customers & partners
Notice to business customers & partners
Family member received this e-mail today: We’re writing to notify you that we have received a Federal Court order requiring us to disclose information...
by in PayPal | Updated by cumos55
Paypal case opened for not authorized purchase.
Paypal case opened for not authorized purchase.
Just got this in my email today. Purchased oct 2, delivered with tracking on Oct 6 to the address on paypal and ebay. I googled the address and the pe...
by in PayPal | Updated by musicyouneed
PayPal Refund Error
PayPal Refund Error
So, I recently purchased an item in where I got a refunded for it. I paid for it through my credit card, but he sent the refund back to a PayPal link....
by in PayPal | Updated by pjcdn2005
Unjust Chargeback- Buyer Got A Full Refund $269.18 & Will Not Return My Item - Help!
Unjust Chargeback- Buyer Got A Full Refund $269.18 & Will Not Return My Item - Help!
Unjust Chargeback - Buyer Won't Return Item - Any Suggestions? Sold a brand new book for $234.99. Item had a confirmed delivery date as August 14, 201...
by in PayPal | Updated by stripedkity8
Paypal now forcing currency conversions
Paypal now forcing currency conversions
I sell stuff on ebay and on non-ebay classified sites. The non-ebay requires a manual payment by the buyer after I supply my PP ID. My ads are listed ...
by in PayPal | Updated by femmefan1946
Not receiving Notification of Fund Received from Paypal
Not receiving Notification of Fund Received from Paypal
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Sold an item last night and noticed that it had gotten paid but I never have received a noti...
i used my credit card and the amount in my transaction is more than the item's price
i used my credit card and the amount in my transaction is more than the item's price
Hello , i did buy a phone from ebay.ca and i used my credit card the full amount was 498 C$, when i checked my credit card transactions i found this p...
by in PayPal | Updated by boinger5
How to find older views of your payment details
How to find older views of your payment details
Just checked and it looks like they revamped the paypal site again this week.Different font. Now "apparently" with no online way of looking at transac...
by in PayPal | Updated by greatwebcontent
Conversion rate when paying
Conversion rate when paying
I used to be able to choose my credit card conversion rate when buying US $ stuff. I just clicked on the conversion amount, and there was an option to...
by in PayPal | Updated by lady.stark
No email address anymore
No email address anymore
Have you noticed that no email address is displayed on PayPal's transaction details anymore? This is becoming more and more ridiculous!
Prepaid credit card usage via Paypal
Prepaid credit card usage via Paypal
I got a number of prepaid credit cards as gifts for my birthday last month. I would like to use them to purchase merchandise on Ebay. However, Paypal ...
by in PayPal | Updated by dutchman48