Payments
Ready to connect with, learn from, and share your payments experiences with other members? Join the discussion and get tips from sellers to help you get the most from payments. Please note that this board is not a channel for 1:1 customer support. For time-sensitive or account-specific questions, please contact Payments Customer Service for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

What Happens To Held Money If I Close My Account?

I'm a victim of a small seller payment owing (under $50 US) that can't be received because my account is an old .com account (1998) that apparently can't be married up to a bank account here in Canada. As such, the account is useless to me. If I clos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My eBay prepaid cards won't let me checkout

Hi everyone, I've been having this issue since last year, and I still can't seem to get this settled, so I'll get some opinions on it. I've been shopping on this site for over 3 years now, and generally, it's accepted my eBay pre-paid cards without a...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

15 weeks without payouts keeps on failing - USD payments to Canadian Bank Account

I am a Canadian ebay seller with an ebay.com seller account that has been selling on ebay for mover 10 years. I am reaching out to you via Facebook due to a complete failure of your customer service team to resolve a very serious problem with my mana...

Can't link Scotiabank account

Trying to update my payout method from a Tangerine chequing account that is closed and I no longer have. Log in with my Scotiabank credentials and get the error "Sorry, we are unable to connect to your bank at this time. Please try again later." Ente...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someonestolemymoney

There’s a guy by the name of **** who stole my money then deleted his account

unreasonable holds on payments

i will never sell on this site again punnished me for going over and above with shipping and fast shipping buyer had it within 2 days and loved them gave me stellar review and i get my money held over a month...... what a joke this company just bulli...

Paid duties at checkout but still charged?

Hello,I recently bought an item that was over ~$500 USD and imported from the US. At checkout, I selected the option to pay my import fees immediately so I wouldn’t get charged more than I expect to when it gets delivered. When I tracked my order on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bank Account Verified - Payouts keeps on failing - USD payments to Canadian Bank Account

Good morning, I have quite an issue that has been ongoing since i restarted selling on ebay. Please note that the bank account i previously registered on ebay for managed payment was working 100% fine before NOW. I am a DOOMED Canadian seller who reg...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

checkout didnt go through a few times-cart emptied but no history of purchased the items

Hello,i tried to check out with a valid credit card but it didnt go through. I tried a few times and now i'm worried that i will get charged each time i tried. When i opened my session again, the cart was empty but when i look at my purchased history...

Resolved! Payment Dispute

I have an open payment dispute and I submitted "My Comments", but I want to make an additional comment. How am I able to do so? The comment I submitted was that tracking shows the item delivered, but I wanted to also add that the buyer has given feed...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Payouts have been temporarily placed on hold 3 weeks in a row. WHY EBAY??

My Payouts have been temporarily placed on hold.Three weeks ago I had one of my largest sells, since selling on eBay.How does eBay reward me? They put my payouts on hold for 15 days in a row.I called eBay Customer Support and their response is less t...

• 25 replies
  • 3 helpful

Payout Sent But Not Showing Up in Bank Account

Is there an issue with eBay payout this week? I normally receive the “We sent your payout” email for my weekly payouts every Tuesday morning and I would have the money deposited into my TD bank account the same day evening at around 6 pm Eastern Time...

eBay stole my Gift card balance

Two years ago my friend sent me an eBay GIFT CARD as a GIFT to buy some Pokémon cards. He emailed the code since he’s on the other side of the country. Initially I used $20 of the $200, then set aside the rest to use later on. A few weeks ago I remem...

One Card. So Many Headaches

What it should say is, "BUYER BEWARE". But of course, they won't let you know that. But let me break it down for other people interested in purchasing the card's: 1) They WILL NOT save you any time. Only make you invest more time and money.2) It DOES...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian user, USA account- cannot add bank account

Hey everyone.So I sold my first eBay item in several years the other day, & I did not realize that PayPal is no longer working with eBay.I tried adding my Canadian banking info to get a payout, but it keeps getting rejected with the error message "we...

Ebay canada managed payments issue with my bank account

Hi! now it's about 70 days i get critical issue with ebay manged payment in Canada they cannot correct the famous glitch that affected old account like me who sell in USD on ebay.ca also i follow all the steps i already open a US account with Nationa...

• 43 replies
  • 2 helpful

System Glitch - Funds not returned to my Gift Cards!

Hi all, This is the second time this has happened to me. In July 2021 I had $500 in gift cards ($200, $200, $100). According to eBay, the system glitched and the transaction was cancelled while I was in the process of paying. I received some of the f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

BEWARE. Tangerine no longer accepted.

So I transferred my banking over from RBC to Tangerine thinking I made sure nothing was linked but forgot about eBay. Tried to simply connect my Tangerine account and was met with "bank not supported. please add another account". I dont have another ...

• 154 replies
  • 12 helpful

Payment Continually Issued; Never Received

Ever since I sold an Item, which arrived at its intended destination approximately two weeks ago, I have received numerous all-but-identical messages from ebay that stating that "Your payout is on its way to your bank account," with the only differen...

Resolved! Managed payments is a mess for Canadian sellers who sell in USD

Got an email today saying to register and that I could register and choose USD payouts but after signing up I never saw the option to choose USD or even CAD for that matter, contacted support and they just keep telling me that no Canadian can get USD...

Mystery PayPal Fees for Canadian Ebayer

I m a Canadian Ebayer but have a US credit card drawn on a US bank ( a US division of a Canadian Bank RBC) . The billing and shipping address is in the US as well. I have noticed that when I buy something on eBay in US funds that my US account is bei...

Getting Paid by Buyets

I have accepted a lot of offers on items and the purchaser never pay so I have to relist after so many days. Why cant ebay have immediate payment like on buy it now it someone makes a offer and you accept.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay purchase error????

So I've run across an issue and it's pretty annoying I bought a $200 pre paid credit today and I went to make a purchase it says at the time thank you for your purchase so I know it went through however, 45 minutes later I got an email saying my paym...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment pending error.

Good evening, I am writing on this board as a last resort. Long time ebayer, never had an issue. For an unknown reason, i am now unable to complete a transaction due to my payment getting stucked on payment pending. I have a giftcard that i use and t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

return postal fees

why is it that french postofice want the lady that i return an item want her to pay 22euros to have it backwhats that its a return

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Entering Bank Account Information

I have been an (admittedly limited) Ebay seller for over 20 years. I will no longer be selling on Ebay once my current listings expire as I ABSOLUTELY refuse to give Ebay access to my banking information. This is unacceptable.

Shipping to Chile

What procedure must I follow to send to Chile? Can I just go to the post office and mail direct rather than us Ebay programs? Regards Don

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors