Gift Card Team Not Responding to Multiple Escalation Emails?

nsthankiya
Community Member

I’ve been trying to get eBay gift cards refund for $1400CAN since Sept 15th going through live chat for an hour each time.

Four times I’ve been told that the issue has been escalated to the gift card team and I will get an email from them 24/48hours and nothing shows up. Contact them again and same solution it will be escalated to gift card team and I’ll get an in mail from them in 24/48hours and nothing. Rinse, Repeat.

Every 3 days I have to go though this & hope by some miracle that this is the time I get a solution 30+ days I've been doing this.

Customer service keep giving me the same non solution and I can’t actually get to a manager or someone in charge to find out why the Gift Card Team is not following up or responding to escalation emails?

Finally spoke with a manager Taylor, with the Payments Leadership team who was going to connect me directly with the Gift Cards Team, waited 45mins and no one picked up the chat?

This system is completely broken as there is no way to escalate this to someone that can address it.

Any ideas on how to get this escalted to someone that can actually do something?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

We 'might' be able to give you some suggestions if you give us more details on what happened. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hopefully you didn't buy something not on eBay, and use ebay gift cards to pay for it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply