Managed payments microdeposits never sent?

It has been a few weeks and I have still not gotten any microdeposits, I tried changing my bank account and I contacted support a few times who said to just keep waiting but it says it should only take 1-3 business days for them to arrive so I feel like something is probably messed up.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Hi I had the same problem. registered last week, never got the 2 small payment BUT got paid for my sales with no issues.

Despite the fact that I was paid into my bank account with no issues,  it was still asking me to confirm my bank account (you know the big red banner of doom on the payment page?). Though there was an issue because I am stuck in Europe right now (I usually spend a few months here every year).

Contacted them yesterday and they said the'll resent the micro payment.
Just got them this morning (I'm with caisses Desjardins).
Now the red banner is gone and I am all set until next time I guess

Contact them and have them redo the micro payments. Either they didn't do it first time or there was a bug..another one

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I have the same exact problem. I also changed my bank acount . I have been waiting for a payment for more than a month now. Contacted Ebay's support several times. I still have the same problem .I have been told my bank account was inactive. This isn't true. I have been told to up date my bank account info. I have done that at least 6 times.  Ebay does not find a solution to this problem and it seems I have no options.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

tusban-8
Community Member

I'm stuck in the same system for more than a month now. Everytime i call a rep. they just initiate another microdeposit and tell me to wait for another 1-3 business days. I've checked my banking information which is correct. I just don't know how to get past this? Any lead will be appreciated 🙂

TIA

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@tusban-8 There seems to be a problem with the micro payments that involves currency exchange.

Use any other method of identification that you can.

I used my passport. DH his driving license.

EBay asks for but cannot demand your SIN, however, you can legally give it to them voluntarily.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

I have been in the same boat for months. Reset many times. Changed bank, still no micro deposit ad of today. I have over 6 thousand dollar trapped at eBay. No way to get the money out. HELP
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Most of your listings were on .com so we're your payouts set up to be in Canadian or US dollars?  Is your bank account a Canadian based chequing account in the same currency?  

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

There have been several reports of problems with using microdeposits for identification.

Apparently, currency exchange gets in the way.

What other methods have you tried?

EBay asks for our SIN, but we are never required to use that, although we can volunteer it.

I used my passport and DH his driving license.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Having the same issue with this account. Been waiting for over 3 weeks now. No micro deposits in my account. I'm using the same bank and type of chequing account with my other Ebay account and there was no issue being activated for payments. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me to. May just try amazon. I got everything set up and its giving me **bleep** over this. Pathetic
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

How to you contact them
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Something similar is happening to me, the micro-deposits took a while to deposit but did. When I called them to confirm they said I would have to do it again. I did and well, rinse-and-repeat. The bank account works fine for my other eBay store and we are in good standing. Given the vast number of reports of other folks having this same/similar issue there appears to be a serious problem at hand - especially since they are keeping the funds of sold items! - eBay needs to resolve all these issues now as summed that is a substantial amount of money that belongs to other people. Its been nearly a year and eBay owes me near $400 - they had no problems collecting the payment of my items to hold within their system or apporving me to sell. (The account was active in good standing for 10+ years.)

Has anyone hear back from them? Or know of anyone who has taken steps to claim their owed funds?

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
There doing this to me now sold an item over a month ago. I recieved one micro payment. They didn't understand. Tried to send again never got them. I been on the phone with them 7 times now.the next call will be from a lawyer.im am **bleep**. New to eBay so first I was worried about not getting paid by the buyer but ultimately eBay was the one to screw me over.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

THis issue is also currently being discussed over at "eBay Canada Managed Payments Issue with my Bank Account" 

Message 14 of 14
latest reply