Payment Continually Issued; Never Received

Ever since I sold an Item, which arrived at its intended destination approximately two weeks ago, I have received numerous all-but-identical messages from ebay that stating that "Your payout is on its way to your bank account," with the only difference between them being the date on which the payment was supposedly sent. 

I had already registered for the Ebay Payment Management system and input the necessary banking information, and then, one week ago after two failed "payment" attempts, I updated it to make certain that the information was correct. Two more messages have been sent regarding "[My] payout [being] on its way to [my] bank account," but as yet the issue does not seem to have been resolved. Is there something that I'm missing, here? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same issues and ebay repeated to sent me message "Your payout is on its way to your bank account " for past a month, but my bank received nothing and I have checked my bank everyday. I called ebay, but they told me to call my bank? I tried to change to another my bank, but it is not working. It is so frustrated and I jut missed paypal.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Exactly the same thing has been happeniing to me. I have received four notices that the payment has been sent to my bank but there is no sign of it. I received the first notice on on June 16 for a sale I made on June 11. I am not pink sliped, there is no hold, the bank confirms that the ID # has not been presented to them. I have talked to eBay CS and it was supposed to be looked into. One CS rep said I needed a letter from the bank. I asked her why since your system shows it is still trying to deposit the money every four days. I finally got to talk to someone higher up the food chain called Adam, who I hoped would sort this for me but have not heard back from him either. Needless to say the money has not shown up in my account and the amount outstanding is approaching the $1500.00 mark.

If this sutuation can't be recitifed I will have to close my eBay account and switch all my listings to my Etsy account that I recently opened. Etsy, BTW also deposits straight into your bank acount. I was able to set this up and receive my first payment from them with absolutly no hassle!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Did anyone get this resolved?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@kh-leslie 

@kh-phdan 

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2021 ...

@ jrcollectiblesca

your new thread posted will serve you better for attention to your problem.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 6 of 6
latest reply