Payments
Ready to connect with, learn from, and share your payments experiences with other members? Join the discussion and get tips from sellers to help you get the most from payments. Please note that this board is not a channel for 1:1 customer support. For time-sensitive or account-specific questions, please contact Payments Customer Service for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding the listings of Coins, Paper Money & Bullion

Business sellers who regularly list in coins, paper money and bullion categories are being notified to register in phases to have eBay manage their payments. If you've received a notification to register, we recommend you do so by the deadline indica...

ebay account

I received an email saying my payneer account is verified. But the account still shows 90 days payout. listings put it. what is the reason? please can i fix it?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay ID form BROKEN!

Who made the moronic decision to withhold payments without a driver’s license or passport; but not allow the the document number to be entered — the form doesn’t work!So now, after 18 years of being an eBay member, I have thousands of dollars on hold...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Available Funds.

So I don’t want to give eBay all my information (bank, DL, SIN) because it’s a safety privacy issue for me. I’ve had identity theft in my past (a complete and total nightmare.) I want to just close my account as eBay is just give us the info or get o...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with Managed Payments

Our company sells on EBay and our payments have always been managed by Paypal. We have never had any problem with them but on January 12, 2021 EBay sent us an email asking to manage payments for our company's account promising no more PayPal payment ...

Awful policies on customer requested cancellation and managed payments hinders seller performance

This managed payment program sucks. Deliberate excessive processing time, with a slick diagram presentation that blames a non-existing bank delay for their excessive profiteering, although with paypal I would often have my funds same or next business...

Payment - No way to set it up!!!!!

When I try to use the link to "REGISTER NOW" it brings me back to the page I entered it from. No matter how I try ebay URL, site links etc. I just go around in circles. Can anybody please help me with this problem?? Thanks in advance!

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleting Social Insurance Number from Managed Payments

I recently signed up with Managed Payments, as Ebay was taking away my selling priveleges if I did not do so. One of the requirements is inputting your Social Insurance Number (SIN). I made a mistake of putting in my SIN number into the field. Later ...

Ebay customer service Amber

Wow the best customer support i ever received on Ebay . Amber was so helpful and very responsive and follow up she was unbelievable. I had a issue with a payment being released to me and she was so helpful.I wish all Ebay support staff was like her.

Canadian Seller here at my wit's end with eBay's Managed Payments (MP) nonsense.

Hi all! Hoping to get some clarify and resolution in this matter. Thank you in advance for your insights. I am a Canadian Seller who has only ever sold on ebay.com. Up until I was -like many- forced to switch to MP and herein lies all the mess that h...

(Mis)managed Payments

"We charged your credit card ending in XXXX for C $19.00. The reason for the charge was that you didn’t have enough available funds to pay what you owed for previous transactions." The charge is for postage. Why does eBay pay money into my bank accou...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments Is A Step Backwards

The acceptance of the new Managed Payments scheme without much (as in loud enough) complaining by eBay sellers is proof eBay has become a monolithic monopoly that can pretty much dictate ANY terms and sellers have no choice but to accept them. I’m st...

Canadian Sellers using Managed Payment

I live in Canada but sell on eBay.com. Recently I switched to to the MP program. I followed the instructions and opened a US$ chequeing account at the local RBC branch so that I could receive payment in US$. I included the account details on the MP a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Managed Payments Hilarity

I'm beginning to think that staff are simply being hired off the street and thrown into the job on day one. Perhaps someone could train the staff so they are aware of the test program that is pushing Canadians through the US registration process. Mor...

ebaylol.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S. Exchange Rates and Managed Payments

I am a Canadian Seller and my prices are in U.S. dollars and recently was moved to the Managed Payment system. I notice that I am now paying slightly more in fees as compared to the old PayPal system. Also aside from this I am concerned with the exch...

How the.....heck.......do i add a payment method to MP?

I need to set up my payment method for MP. The options are credit card, debit card and bank account. Cool. Here are the instructions how to do it on Ebay ca: Go to Payments in My EbaySelect 'Add Payment Option' There is nothing that says 'Add Payment...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments- Automatic Payment Method question

i have just been enrolled in MP and it is active. I was under the impression that any fees or charges that cannot be covered by my pending funds in my MP account will come out of my bank account. But after reading the introduction email info, it impl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Direct deposit question for canadians

I was referred to this subforum by another member, not sure if this is the correct place.I'm trying to set up my ebay account with my bank since they no longer accept pp but want to make sure that i'm not going to get charged conversion fees repeated...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - HELP

In my Seller's Hub, I have this msg - You need to update your account details on file—this is required to set you up for managed payments. Update account details. When I click on the link I get the screen to enter the micro-deposit amounts - but I ha...

Time to rethink this Management System buyers Tax portion that Ebay collects but seller pays 11% fee

Time to rethink thisBefore Ebay introduced the new Management Payment System when a buyer made a purchase and there was tax involved pending the country origin or state or province the buyer lives in Ebay would collect the tax but there would be no f...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay management system

Had no choice to joined the new Ebay manage payment. They said it will save us money compare to going through Paypall. This is completly false. They do also grab the money Paypall was doing on us. Plus now they charge us fees as we sell outside Canad...

Business Policy - payment

Ever since I opted in to use Ebay Managed Payment, I cannot view or edit the payment policy.I wanted to leave my current internet provider and I will have to use another email address for my paypal account. Right now no payment is going to my Paypal ...

REGISTERING FOR NEW PAYMENT PROCESS

I'm trying to register for the new payment process, but a pop up comes up sayingWe couldn’t verify this bank account. Please provide a different bank account.PLEASE ADVISE

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weekly vs Daily Payouts MP

FYI for anyone that hadn't spotted and is on weekly Payouts for MP. You can always update to daily for this week if you require recent completed payments paid to you. Please note that 24th May is a bank holiday in Canada. Orders paid by buyers on 21 ...

Anyone successfully linked EQ Bank to PayPal?

Hi All, I linked my PP account with EQ Bank. The test transactions went through and I received an email indicating that the account was successfully linked. A day later, I received an email saying that the Bank Account was invalid. I phoned PayPal an...

Managed payments

Got put on managed payments 3 months ago. Ebay sent a link to enter bank information. I sign in my bank account so they can pull my bank information, however, they get the wrong transit number (I have a personal chequing, but their system automatical...