A VERY SAD TIME FOR SELLERS ALL OVER-RIP CLASSIC VIEW

The worst thing to ever happen to us -WE are the BUYERS!!-WE are the SELLERS!!-WE! ARE EBAY!!!

If it worked with NO complaints-WHY FIX IT???. Your page sucks now !-I can't find my way anywhere-Its so confusing and Amateur like-I have been Buying AND Selling for almost 20yrs now and this change has made me sick in my stomach-After all these years someone just overnight changed the dashboard on my car without even asking me what I thought. At least before -you gave us the option of choosing between the 2 views.Was it too much for you to keep this option???

Its a bad time for any drastic changes during this worldwide pandemic and what we don't need is more upsetting news.

Shame on you Ebay for removing the "CLASSIC VIEW" -Now the Sales and the Purchases will drop and you will realize your mistake

International Seller since 2002

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: A VERY SAD TIME FOR SELLERS ALL OVER-RIP CLASSIC VIEW

I agree, it is such a mess. I have been selling on eBay for almost 23 years, there have been many changes, some for the better, this one is DEFINATELY for the worse.

At 78 years old, change is hard, but being able to see all the small pictures and text is even harder. I have been putting comments in the box provided, but probably nobody even reads them.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

but being able to see all the small pictures and text is even harder.

Too small? Make it bigger!

<crtl+>

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

It seems to be the trend on all platforms, they want to treat everything as if it was a phone.   I prefer the classic but it is done an am adapting.  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@recped wrote:

but being able to see all the small pictures and text is even harder.

Too small? Make it bigger!

<crtl+>

That sounds easy, but even with the present size I have to scroll across to get the whole page, making it a bigger font will be even worse. We need to be able to see the pages separately and the whole page at once.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

amcdc79
Community Member

I also agree with you regarding the "Classic View". I could tell in less than a couple of seconds how my listings were doing and whether there was any interest on them. Now it is a mess indeed, I am glad it's not only me.

Having the listings in order according to how many watchers and time remaining was way better than how it is now. Good luck veryone, stay safe and may everything you send actually make it to the buyer asap.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

YEAH !!It will be like trying to change the government lol--good luck to us all!!

sickened in Canada*----why don't they ever ask us what we want???????????

Message 7 of 7
latest reply