Address labels not available today on print drop down menu

Hello everyone

I was attempting to print an address label this  morning and found them to be no longer available on the print packing slip drop down menu.  Anyone else having this issue?

Sparx

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@sparx_63 wrote:

Hello everyone

I was attempting to print an address label this  morning and found them to be no longer available on the print packing slip drop down menu.  Anyone else having this issue?

Sparx

@sparx_63 

I printed several last night with no issues. Checking now the additional choices are all MIA. Unsure why when it something sellers use all the time.

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1709134811313.png

devon@ebay 

Is this permanent?

-Lotz

Discussion from this morning on dot com. No response to it as of yet.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/MIssing-Print-Address-for-shipping-Option/m-p/34317518/th...

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

It shows as available to me on my iPad using Safari so hopefully it is working for you now.  If you want to print the buyers name and address you can also do that by copying and pasting it from the purchase label screen.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

It shows as available to me on my iPad using Safari so hopefully it is working for you now.  If you want to print the buyers name and address you can also do that by copying and pasting it from the purchase label screen.

@sparx_63 

It has returned on a PC using Chrome. Will the numerous glitches as of late it is difficult to know what is accidental and what is permanent(I've spotted "intended" in several responses to recent changes that have cropped up. Keeping eBay users in the loop does not appear to be in eBay's wheelhouse.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@sparx_63 wrote:

Hello everyone

Sparx

@sparx_63 

I printed several last night with no issues. Checking now the additional choices are all MIA. Unsure why when it something sellers use all the time.

devon@ebay 

Is this permanent?

-Lotz

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/MIssing-Print-Address-for-shipping-Option/m-p/34317518/th...

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me reach out to a few different teams to see if this change is intentional. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@sparx_63 wrote:

Hello everyone

Sparx

@sparx_63 

devon@ebay 

Is this permanent?

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me reach out to a few different teams to see if this change is intentional. 

devon@ebay 

It appears to have been something that cropped overnight then  back to normal a few hours later. There were similar reports on dot com.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Sounds like an update of a browser bug.

I made a few labels last night and everything was A-OK

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@sparx_63 wrote:

Hello everyone

Sparx

@sparx_63 

devon@ebay 

Is this permanent?

-Lotz

devon@ebay 

It appears to have been something that cropped overnight then  back to normal a few hours later. There were similar reports on dot com.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! I did get an update that this should be back to normal for all sellers. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay wrote:

@sparx_63 wrote:

Hello everyone

Sparx

@sparx_63 

devon@ebay 

Is this permanent?

-Lotz

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! I did get an update that this should be back to normal for all sellers. 

Hi devon@ebay Is there any chance for issues similar to these that they can be added to the eBay status pages? At 1 time this was done consistently. Last few years in routinely checking I can't recall anything showing as being flagged. (Other than Thursday night maintenance). After that it would be just a matter of having sellers AND buyers check there first when they spot any issue of substance. Then us folks will know it is on the radar and being looked into for a solution.

https://www.ebay.ca/sts

https://www.ebay.com/sts

Message 9 of 9
latest reply