Advanced Selling Tools for Mobile

Are the advanced selling tools available for mobile apps? Asking for a very occasional seller who is not familiar with all the ins and outs of eBay. I sell on a PC so also not familiar. They were hoping to add Flat Rate shipping on dot com to their listings. When I mentioned GTC as being the only option in the future they were not impressed. Thanks in advance.

-Lotz

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Any help with this request would be greatly appreciated. As noted above this is for a dot com seller. They've tried calling the helpline but just end up more frustrated.

Thanks,

-Lotz

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

On my phone if I log in to .COM and try to list, Android outs me in desktop mode which means lots of scrolling, so it's a standard PC esque view of things on a small screen.

If you mean by using the mobile app, not on Android. It's been a while but I recall iOS versions of eBay would have better features than Android.

I use business policies on eBay and I can't use them from the app. So even if I do photos, description etc on mobile, I can't use my policy from the app.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply