Brokerage fees pp Netparcel?

I just had my first sale, and I just shipped through UPS via Paypal Netparcel. I'm honestly having a panic attack at the moment. I just sent out the package.
I noticed from my research on these boards that going through Paypal Netparcel there are no brokerage fees? Is that right? I'm shipping from Canada to USA, and the package is $100. I just don't want any surprises when my order gets to the destination.
I don't want to screw up my first order and get bad feedback.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Brokerage fees pp Netparcel?

Teh exporter does not pay brokerage fees.

Those are paid by the recipient.

You can stop worrying.

A few years back, eBay gave us some boilerplate we could add to our Descriptions that explained this to our customer.

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.

Also  our US customers have an $800USD duty free allowance. If there is Internet (state) Sales Tax due, it was charged by eBay when the customer paid. This is a great help, but eBay does charge us their normal payment processing fee on the amount of the taxes, just as credit card companies do.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply