Calculated shipping is not showing up on mobile

All of my listings have calculated shipping but when I looked at this one on my phone the instructions say to contact seller for shipping - and you then have to sign in. I did not go further.

Country Rose from Sears Brandy Snifter/s

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calculated shipping is not showing up on mobile

@hallscrystal wrote:

Thank you!

Did it just show on the first page or were you able to enter your postal code for an estimate?

Are iPads like phones in that they already know your location?

On my phone it shows $15.44 on the first page (which is actually incorrect) but the next pages show 'ask seller' in red.

It shows 20.52 to my location just north of Toronto, Ont. I didn’t have to enter my postal code, my iPad knows where I am located, same as a phone. There is no second page on my eBay app.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I looked at that item on my iPad on the eBay app and it shows calculated shipping cost to my postal code properly. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you!

Did it just show on the first page or were you able to enter your postal code for an estimate?

On my phone it shows $15.44 on the first page (which is actually incorrect) but the next pages show 'ask seller' in red.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Can somebody send me a link to an item (or something to search) so I can see what calculated shipping is supposed to look like when it works, lol?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

When you look at your own item as yourself, it shows shipping to your postal code.

If you open the Shipping tab and change the postal code, it will show the shipping to that code.

Same if you change to a US zipcode (I use 90210).

You have to manually change your location (code) in order to see the change.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@hallscrystal wrote:

Thank you!

It shows 20.52 to my location just north of Toronto, Ont. I didn’t have to enter my postal code, my iPad knows where I am located, same as a phone. There is no second page on my eBay app.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Got it - thank you to everybody!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply