Chart for new shipping costs

In past years, someone on this board has given some nice neat charts for the new shipping costs that year. When I try to open the  CP link given, nothing comes up. I would love to be able to print one of the charts with the new prices.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Lettermail for 2018 is unchanged from previous years.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

I meant for the new small packets, tracked packets for US and International.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

@triber wrote:

I meant for the new small packets, tracked packets for US and International.

For a look at USA rates (message 114):

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Canada-Post-2018-parcel-changes/td-p/389691/page/6

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Yes.  It is Zee-Chan who makes us a wonderful easy to read chart.

Hopefully, again this year?  Zee-Chan, please?slight_smile

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Also, the Canada Post new Fanfolds are here:

https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/prices/default-e.asp

I find these quite helpful.

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

I don't know if I'm going to bother with making a 2018 chart this year... my sales have been very little the past 6 months, I barely looked at the 2017 chart I made cry If anything, when I know I'm going to use Small Packet Air, I just go straight to print label with Shippo since I know that's gonna be the cheapest.

But if I do decide to make one when I have nothing else to do, I'll post it here. wink

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

I was bored. Maybe making a new chart will bring me more sales... upside_down

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/2018-Canada-Post-rates-chart-under-2kg/m-p/392310/thread...

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Something strange is happening here.

The link you kindly provided leads only to thisThe link you kindly provided leads only to this

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I tried a search as well. The term '2018 Postal Rates Charts' brought forth nothing related, even when filtered by date. What do you suppose transpired?

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

My mistake again! That's 2017. Sigh. I'm, giving up now. I don't I added any value to this thread. I'm going to bed. 

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

This is so strange. I'm certain I posted. I can see my own post, but you are right that the post itself didn't even show up in Seller Central, and that post is strange, I can't reply to it. Maybe I'll try again? Maybe this time I'll first post a message, and then attach the image in a reply and see how that goes.
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

I don't know what the heck is going on. I tried to make another post, without posting the image chart, but it disappeared too, and I got an error message that says Access Denied?

@happy_pigeon

So Mr. Pigeon, I tried to make a thread to include a simple 2018 postal rates chart as requested by other forum users. Apparently no one could see it. But since I didn't close the tab, I was still able to refresh and see my thread. I didn't close it earlier as I did found it strange that the thread didn't show up right after I posted but decided to eat dinner and check back later. 

Thread #1

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/2018-Canada-Post-rates-chart-under-2kg/m-p/392310/thread...

cap01.jpgcap02.jpgWhat I also found strange was that the "Quick Reply" and "Reply" button was grayed out. I could not reply to my own phantom thread.

Thread #2

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/2018-Canada-Post-over-the-counter-rates-under-2kg/m-p/39...

Same issue with the grayed out reply buttons at the bottom, but I also got this error message on the top when I look at this phantom thread no one else could see. For thread #2, I tried to insert the image by picking the image from my folder. 

cap03.jpg

It looks like I can post to the forum just fine, so I'm not sure why I'm having issues with making a new thread? 

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

I tried to view the threads from the links posted above from my phone (logged in) and my iPad (logged out). I *can* see both threads from my phone, so it's not a browser/cached issue, while I *cannot* see them on my iPad (same Message Not Found screen as what Maureen saw). So apparently I have created two phantom threads that is locked to my account that only I'm able to see. Help?
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Thread #3

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/2018-over-the-counter-Canada-Post-rates-chart-under-2kg/...

Okay I gave it another try. Didn't even attach any images. Posted Thread #3, and I even copy and pasted what I wrote into Notepad to remove any potential formatting that could've screwed up the thread. And it STILL didn't work. I got the same Access Denied screen when I tried to reply to my own thread to add the image in a reply. 

cap04.jpg

I clearly don't have a problem with replying to other people's posts and don't have problem with attaching images either, so why can't I start my own thread???

My current best guess: The most recent thread I've started was a question I had in regards to Shippo and Expedited Parcel. The mod moved my thread to Shippo Central, which was sort of inaccessible to us until you linked to it with the discussion board. Could the thread move by the mod changed my user access by any chance? Is there some sort of glitch regarding moving threads?  

Edit: sorry triber, I kinda flooded your thread with a bunch of screencaps of my failed attempt to post the chart you were asking for... I have to work the next few days so I probably won't have time to post the chart again until later. 

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

@zee-chan This is extremely weird. Thank you for all the background info/screenshots.

I used [[[mod powers]]] to log in as you (don't worry, it doesn't require your password and I don't have access to that information) and attempt to post the same thread in Shippo Central. I was able to attach the chart from your saved images (so it's not an image size limit thing), and was able to hit Post and all that jazz, but the thread indeed doesn't show up anywhere in the board. Couldn't even search for it.

I took a look at the permissions for your profile, and everything seems to be as it should be. I can only guess it's something funky with the Shippo Central board itself -- though I see that others are posting successfully!!?

Let me look into it more. Might need to have Lithium take another look at that board.

I am a lady pigeon rainbow

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@zee-chan

*slaps forehead*

For some reason, the threads you started (all three of 'em, including the one I started as you) ended up getting caught in our overenthusiastic spam filter. Stuff caught in that filter requires mod approval before it appears on a given discussion board.

I've freed it from the Twilight Zone, and you can see it here now:

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Shippo-Central/2018-over-the-counter-Canada-Post-rates-chart-under-2kg/...

I have NO idea what about your post would have tripped the filter, but I'll be sure to check that regularly...

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Success! Thank you, zee and happy_pidgeon

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@happy_pigeon

Thanks for fixing it Ms. Pigeon! (My apologies, can't tell genders from the screen!)

Can you please move that thread here to Seller Central instead? I wanted to post it in Seller Central, not Shippo Central, since the rates I used are Over The Counter rates and not Shippo rates.

And I honestly don't know why it thinks my thread is spam. I more or less copied and pasted from my 2017 rates thread. Who knew that would be the reason why it didn't post and I even tried to go technical with it... It would be nice if the warning message tells me that I had "illegal" words in my thread rather than "access denied"... Who would think spam when you're told access denied??
Message 20 of 23
latest reply