ChitChats

I have read the threads on here but I still don't have any answers.

I am trying to save on shipping costs for my buyers. For example, when they check out they pay $30CND, but I know that they could be paying around $10CND through ChitChats. 

Obviously it doesn't give me an option to select chit chats. Whether its actual charge or fixed charge the ONLY options it gives me are Canada Post, UPS and FedEx. There is no generic or anything like that in the drop down menu.

The high canadian shipping costs are a HUGE deterrent. 

I also recall reading that you have to send via what the seller purchased. So I don't want to have it listed as Canada Post and then send via Chit Chats.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ChitChats

@tusia007 wrote:
... it doesn't give me an option to select chit chats. Whether its actual charge or fixed charge the ONLY options it gives me are Canada Post, UPS and FedEx. There is no generic or anything like that in the drop down menu.

Calculated shipping needs a specific service to work, so generic is not an option.

But if you have flat rate shipping selected, there ARE generic choices available.

ebay-ca flat rate 1.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ChitChats

The services described as Standard and Economy are best, in spite of the apparently longer delivery period.

They are generic and allow you to use ChitChat.

While you will get a firmer price list from the shipper, you may find this useful in setting your Flat Rate for the USA.

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

Message 3 of 3
latest reply