EBAY SUCKS

WORLD DICTIONNAIRE
DÉFINITION EBAY ( ONLINE PLATFORM THAT WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER PRICE AT ALL TIMES TO ALL. IF THERES A WAY, TRUST EBAY, TO MAKE YOU PAY.

ACTION:

PONDERS ON NEW WAYS TO CHARGE LARGE FEES.

EXAMPLE: HI, MY NAME IS FEEBAY AND I LIKE TO THINK OF NEW WAYS TO CHARGE YOU...AND YOU....AND YOU TOO. HEY PLEASE HAVE YOUR MOTHER BROTHER OR SISTER OR COUSIN OR NEIGHBORS SIGN UP FOR A EBAY ACCOUNT, WE NEED TO CHARGE EVERYONE AT A PRICE WE KNOW YOU'LL THINK IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY AND WE WILL BE THERE TO LISTEN TO YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, BUT DONT WORRY, AS A STAFF MEMBER WE ARE FULLY TRAINED TO ANSWER TO ANYTHING ELSE BUT YOUR QUESTION. STRAIGHT UP, NOT HERE, WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I THOUGHT I WORKED AT AMAZON....WHAT IS THIS RINGING NOISE ( EBAY EMPLOYEE SPEAKING ON THEIR WHEREABOUTS)
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: EBAY SUCKS

EBAY SPOKESPERSON: PAY ME!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Shout, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT...

SO WHAT IS YOU'RE ?

or

is this just a rant?!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Other than that, how was the play, Mrs Lincoln?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

If you have a specific problem, tell us what it is?

Are you having trouble getting Managed Payments set up?

Is eBay Holding your payments until you have MP set up?

Are you unaware that Paypal has raised its fees and is now more expensive that Managed Payments?

Is your new hobby screaming into the void? I would suggest Sucrets but Halls also makes a pretty good throat lozenge.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

So much angst, move on.

Life is too short.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Oh "Ricola" for that Swiss experience!

but I don't think there is a known cure for "Rants"

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

This rant helpes me move on, thank you. It's simple, stop reading my posts... TADAAA! Problem solved for you and I'll move on to the next post as required to fulfill my need to express my rants! Life is too short to deal without expressi g my anger towards eBay! But I'm sure they are very fond of you!!! R u you the spokesperson for them? You should get them to pay you...they make a lot of money on here. Lol
Message 8 of 8
latest reply