Ebay Labels - MAJOR issues

Holy ebay labels is awful lol!!!!!

I have an order for 40 items (max per invoice) +10 (second invoice) +14 (3rd invoice) to a customer to the USA

I have tried to create the label on each of the 3 different invoices (as a single order and as a bulk order) They all fail! so that's trying 6 different ways

The bulk tool wont even let me open the customs information to delete 35 lines for the 40 item order lol, when I tried bulk for the 10 and 14 item invoices I can get all the info input but when I go to type the item values it doesn't take a decimal point LOL you have to keep typing numbers and go back and put it in after. I was wondering why the value for my order was showing as $12800 LOL so that's something to be aware of, like **bleep**. Also compared to Snapship where I just type a value of 2.40 per item and 57 items for example it does the math, ebay labels I would need to do the math myself, STRANGE

The bulk tool lets me "combine my customers orders" however that's now 64 items for customs and if it can't handle opening 40 well that's a NO go lol.

I had another order where I couldn't create a single order label, like others had noted in the past few days, so I was able to create that one in the bulk section. This 64 item order, not so much. I still haven't been able to create my label to say the least

Also where are our receipts for these labels still, I still need this information for my business lol. This system is horrid!!!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0