Ebay system thinks im a bot

I have 3 accounts and using all them on alternate. I switch from my seller to my buyer account very often to source/list/price/etc. My informations are registered in my browser so i can switch from an account to another fast. Often i have to pass a verification by completing a captcha (or whatever the name in english) to confirm im not a bot. But today i got literally blocked access to my accounts!

Apparently i'm, i quote: a power user moving through ebay with super-human speed

This is what all my accounts had when signing in, blank page with no access to anything: 

Capture d’écran 2023-08-21 142154.png

Why ebay do not have a better way to switch from an account to another? Without having to enter username and password every single time. They are awared that people have many account so i don't understand. They gave me back access after like 5-10 minutes but at first i thought i was banned, and they wasted my time while i was working on stuff. 

Any way to not be perceived as a bot by the system because i switch of accounts fast and repetively? 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Interesting. What I do is have one store open in Firefox, one in Chrome, and one in Edge.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

Interesting. What I do is have one store open in Firefox, one in Chrome, and one in Edge.

This ^^^^^

You could probably do something similar with a selection of Windows user accounts.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

What I do, too. Different browsers for different accounts - it's the only (working) way to avoid log in/out problems. 

Image2.jpg

SeaMonkey, Chrome, AVG Browser and Firefox.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Another problem is the new verification, I am a human, or not. It happens several times a day .... 🙄

Image2.jpg

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I need to complete this every single time i switch of account 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This happens to me frequently too (very annoying). Interestingly, I've noticed that almost all of them have been in Chrome. I haven't noticed it very often in the other browsers. I'm wondering if Chrome is doing something Googlish behind the scenes.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

This happens to me frequently too (very annoying). Interestingly, I've noticed that almost all of them have been in Chrome. I haven't noticed it very often in the other browsers. I'm wondering if Chrome is doing something Googlish behind the scenes.

@flipistics 

This morning in Chrome while creating a listing system gave me a similar selection. Clicking on the similar selection moved me to dot com. Went back to ca and started from scratch. Went to submit and error message with no sign of drafts. Another 30 minutes of my life I won't get back!! At times you can get back to where you left off in history. Not this time. 

-Lotz

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

This is so annoying. What's going on with ebay? Sent an offer and now i even have to verify myself with a number they send to my cellphone. Just to send an offer! I'm i flagged as a bot or something?   

Capture.PNG

Message 9 of 9
latest reply