Has anyone else not received the Hub update yet?

I'm not complaining, Selling Manager functions well.

Just curious how many others have not been updated to the new Hub.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Count me in. Or is that out?  Hub-less. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Update. I'm now officially updated. Never in a million years would I have discovered the secret handshake without an assist from another user.

Ridiculously simple to do... Click on the HappyPigeon announcement below, scroll down and click on " start using Seller Hub today " That's it, worked for me just a few minutes ago.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/eBay-Seller-Hub-being-rolled-out-to-eBay-ca/ba-p/399991.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

What is the advantage of the Hub, I think I had an invite a while ago but didn't accept it?

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Nothing really is an advantage. We thought it was coming with Promotions Manager, it is not. That was an error. It's mostly the same stuff as before, arranged differently, with some extra little doodads like Account balance at the top of the page and a pile of Traffic and Sales data that I'm to thick-skulled to fully comprehend. It's not terrible, I could **bleep** it with faint praise.

I would, however, encourage you to opt in during a slow spell so that you get a chance to figure it out before you are force-opted without a choice in the matter at an inopportune time. It's coming for all of us sooner or later. Like pulling off a band-aid, best to not think about it but do it.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

(Oh my gosh, I got bleeped. That looks a lot worse than the word I used. It's akin to something beavers call home, the idiom. 'To beaver-lodge it with faint praise', it's a saying. Not a blasphemous curse. Or at least not much of one.)

The concept can be found in the work of the Hellenistic sophist and philosopher Favorinus (c. 110 AD) who observed that faint and half-hearted praise was more harmful than loud and persistent abuse. source Wikipedia 
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Hubless here too.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I received the Seller's Hub update last week but didn't like it at all so opted out of it. Now it has screwed up my Selling Manager Pro. All my active listings are micro mini now. Can hardly see them.  Also my saved listings that did not sell used to say if they were relisted or not relisted. Now that is not showing up anymore. So I really don't think you guys who haven't tried the Seller's Hub  are missing out on anything. But that's just me. Maybe others love it.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Well, I've yet to meet the person who admits they love Seller Hub, but I'm sorry to hear that opting out seems to have wrecked the display of your Selling Manager Pro. Did you try the usual website-glitch-reset? Like sign-out on all devices and then clear your cache/browser history and then restart? Maybe that would fix it. Or not. Bummer.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

briefly looked over the Seller Hub on .ca, then opted out for now as it really means nothing to me... As a low volume seller I really could care less whether it's there or not.  The .ca Seller Hub does have similarities to the .com Seller Hub so I neither hate it nor love it...Have been using the Seller Hub on.com for more than a year now so the Seller Hub on.ca is really no biggie for me.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

For those who haven't been presented with the opportunity to opt in to Seller Hub, try going directly to the landing page:

https://www.ebay.ca/sh/

That should allow you to opt in directly.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

When you're on your Seller Manager page is there any reason why Sellers Hub does not show up under Seller Tools or under Applications? I thought it was basically just a free add-on built into eBay and should be available to sellers if they wanted to use it?

-CM

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Not an add on. It is a replacement for Selling Manager. One can opt in and out for now but eventually it will be mandatory. May as well opt in now and get used to it. Like all changes takes getting used to.

At least it has been in the USA site for two plus years now so most issues fixed. Making changes for Canada specific details will introduce new bugs to fix but eventually it will be working as well as any glitchy eBay site software today. LOL.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

True. Was just thinking how strange it is there are so many links for applications that are no longer supported or work on the same page. Wonder if it would make sense to remove as they were discovered? For now think I will stick with Selling Manager. Seller Hub for me is nothing to get super excited about.

-CM

Message 14 of 14
latest reply