How Can I Stop Email Notifications For Bulk Relists?

All of a sudden I've been starting to get 100's of email notifications every time I bulk relist items. I can't seem to figure out how to stop/disable them. Could someone please point me to the right spot?

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Relist emails....  Bulk delete.  many if not all emails at once...

Now...  something new.. I will delete a listing.... AND... then get an email stating... Relist.

In any situation such as this one adapts,  and does not fight the reality....

It you do not want it as an official record in the email inbox...  delete it.

and then every once in a white.....  I will clear old emails out of the deleted box......

Everything will be kept for about a year, and then deleted from the delete box.

My inbox rarely gets... cleaned...after the unwanted emails are ...deleted.... and those emails will be kept there in the inbox, and ...... ultimately deleted... if I think about it

One never knows when some form of record will be needed.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

The solution to your problem is found in "Preferences", more specifically:

http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences

Under Selling Activity change "listing confirmed" to None

Problem solved.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There have been many reported incidents over the past few months of sellers having problems with ebay either sending when they shouldn't (or not sending when they should) the Relist notifications via email. If this continues for you, I'd advise you to add your name to the tech support service ticket by contacting Tyler@ebay.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Pierre...It already said 'none'...but I saved it again...so we'll see what happens.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It’s an ongoing glitch that Tyler is working on for me. I get the relist emails even though my preferences are set correctly. You can PM tyler and let him know that you are also having problems.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply