I'm back!!!

Been floating down the "river" for a few years.

Have improved all my "sailing" skills.

Put my ship on the right "course" in so many ways.

Thought I'd never revisit this "bay" again but I've decided to ship these waters again

Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'm back!!!

Welcome back Sailor! 🙂

I'm sure that lots has changed here.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm back!!!

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Welcome back Sailor! 🙂

I'm sure that lots has changed here.

Hey Pj! Thanks, I'm sure some things have. I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm back!!!

You will notice that the latest thing to get angry about is the change of Fixed Price lisitings to 30 day /GTC only.

I'd enjoy hearing your experiences as a sailor on the River.I've had little luck there.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I'm back!!!

@reallynicestamps wrote:

You will notice that the latest thing to get angry about is the change of Fixed Price lisitings to 30 day /GTC only.

I'd enjoy hearing your experiences as a sailor on the River.I've had little luck there.

The greatest strength I've gained for myself over the past 2 years is "adaptability".  In every aspect of life including my business.

The River has been very good to me. Listing is such a breeze, you just need to learn to roll with the punches and adapt. Then analyze it for what it is and get out if it isn't working for you.

You won't change a problem by asking it to change. Change how you look at it and learn to be honest with yourself.

I've already wasted too many years running myself head first into a wall. Got me a shovel and a trusty ladder Smiley Wink .......heck once used a pogo stick, a hot air balloon and a slingshot to conquer that wall Smiley Wink

You cannot mould a

Message 5 of 5
latest reply